ReOccuring Dream of a Man Whom I have had deep feelings for...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ReOccuring Dream of a Man Whom I have had deep feelings for...

Post by Selena on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 am

Well, I don't post about this dream, but I though I could get some insight. I have a reoccurring dream of a man whom I was friends with, and our friendship has drifted over the years because of an attraction we have to each other. We just simple couldn't be together...Our careers took us in different directions. And people worked very hard to keep us apart.

Last night I dreamt of this man. He came to see me in my house. We sat and talked for hours. I was so glad I had in "to myself". We talked about our lives now. We began flirting with each other, and he wanted to take me for a piggy back ride. I got ready to hop on his back. I was scared to jump on. I thought I would be to heavy for him to hold. We ended up falling on the ground laughing because I tried to jump on his back and then jumped off quickly. As we were laying on the floor I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him for a long time. But we both could feel we can't be together...But would enjoy the moment we have together now.

This dream is very similar to others I have about him. Thank you for your time...

-Selena

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top