10 yr old vision needing interpretatioin: Intention of Marriage & my 15 years older friend/coworker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 yr old vision needing interpretatioin: Intention of Marriage & my 15 years older friend/coworker

Post by cbvirtuous on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:18 pm

This is not a 'dream' but a vision I had while praying in the spirit wide awake, ummmmm, almost 10 years ago, Id forgotten to post. It pertains to a friend of mine who I worked with at that time. Id prayed about his purpose in my life because he continued to express romantic interest in me , however at the time I was much younger and he was much older than me. My family was also hesitant bc of the age difference. He expressed he had an unction he was feeling that I mayve been called to be his wife. I heard inside, he's the one, but wasnt sure if that was a transference of spirit, the Lord, or if it was the Lord, my question was he's the one for what??? So I went to pray with my pastoral counselor about it and he prayed with me, Lord, clearly show her if "J" is the husband youve called for her to marry. Then he told me to release it in joy for whatever God's will was and expect God to answer.

While I was praying a few days later about unrelated things , I experienced the vision. Id been praying for a while and began praying in the spirit sitting up in bed. My friend is an esthetic artist and owns a business, at the time though we worked together and he was always wearing black and often still does at work. We worked together in 2002-2003 and then again from 2006-2008, but during that time we were not involved. This vision occured in 2003 when he separated from our first job working together.

VISION: We walk into a room. He is ahead of me. He is wearing his black work clothes. Its a small room and there are white walls. He stops at the end of the room and turns around slowly and stands there. He has a look of intensity, very serious. I walk up and next to him is a window (like the ones you see in a doctors office or waiting room where one may fill out paper work but there was no sliding glass, just a square window). I dont remember what was behind the window, parts of the vision were hazy for me, so there may have been someone behind it but I am just not sure. I walk up to the window next to him and look down and there is a paper but I cannot make out the words. Suddenly it raises up to my eyes really fast and in bold capital letters it says only these words...INTENTION OF MARRIAGE. I stare at it and it stays there for a few seconds then everything went black. That was it. It felt like the vision was in slow motion but was only a few seconds long. When I woke up I stopped praying and went right to sleep, like it put me out...it was interesting.

For the last 10 years have not been able to fully understand, I have to laugh . I didnt want to presume anything or misinterpret. It may be God is not finished explaining because it seems vague and coud be a number of things, or its just going over my head because maybe its so clear. But after years of praying about it and alot of frustation I laid it down and ended up quitting working with him in part to move on from it all. At this time, we are very good friends, he is more like a family friend and brother to me... and while we were working together a couple years ago, we'd both completely agreed that if its Gods will that we are meant for marriage, God will reveal it with certainty and move us into it at his time but both of us have moved on and kinda forgotten about it because Ive lost interest and so did he at some point in time.
Someone interpret this one please!!! Thanks.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 yr old vision needing interpretatioin: Intention of Marriage & my 15 years older friend/coworker

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Praise the Lord, cbvirtuous!

I side on the 'clear' side - I think the vision was showing you that there was an intention of marriage that was being revealed to you. It was a confirmation of what had already been communicated to you. Having said this, you and your friend have handled this sooo well, your attitude around it
we'd both completely agreed that if its Gods will that we are meant for
marriage, God will reveal it with certainty and move us into it at his time
is to be commended...I know of so many cases where one person (or both) got a similar revelation (although in some cases, it really wasn't a Word from the Lord) and moved forward without seeking additional confirmation and/or moving ahead of God's timing. And the results have always been distrastrous...

Because of the amount of time you've spent praying about it and are now free from the frustration around it, I hesitate to say any more except to agree with you that if it is His will you'll both know...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 yr old vision needing interpretatioin: Intention of Marriage & my 15 years older friend/coworker

Post by cbvirtuous on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Thanks Lola21st, your Habakkah quote also confirms this. I was never quite sure if it was God confirming my friend's intentions or showing me Gods own intentions or if it was a marriage of work, since we ended up working together again with a few others when he opened his second business or something I dont yet know entirely. Itd be nice to understand completely, I know God was showing me something, but one day I truly hope and believe it will be totally clear to me.

I welcome all interpretations. I appreciate your agreement with us in waiting on God regarding His will of it.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top