3 seperate dreams in 1-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 seperate dreams in 1-

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:58 am

I was on a big boat-large out in a type of ocean it seemed like.

we were by flood gates and all of a sudden they opened and great big white rolling waves poured out as the gates opened and were right in front of the gate.
As I watched the beautiful water rolling and pouring out. All these like brand new boats and seemed like other objects things were coming out with the water and I was pointng to them saying look at that. One looked like a limo-pontoon. All of a sudden I knew a big wave was coming and I thought, o no its going to tip us or turn us over. Instead it lifted us way high, like as high , as into the sky. and I thought well we will fall now but we never did.

than T. D Jakes is wanting to talk to me and he started walking too fast and way ahead of me and I said, T.D. Im not listening to you because I cant hear you and you are way in a hurry and your back is to me and I turned around and went back , never following him.

Than T. D. Jakes was sitting in a room on top of a little pile of old brown things, wood furniture, books, like antique things. He said this is what people have given me and he had traded them for something else and he got this because of what people gave him.

than Im sitting outside with a group of people and a woman walks up to me and says, Im so glad I get to meet you as you have helped my husband so much. He is healed from some kind of sleep disease .... I said , well its not me its all Jesus, we just pray! she said well thank you.

thats all I remember of the dream.......

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 seperate dreams in 1-

Post by one1cross on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:03 am

This is what I have been given concerning this dream:

The flood gates have been opened by the LORD to the economic machine... What I was watching/ seeing is people's prosperity trying to ride out the storm... The economic storm affects everything; it is massive and any will be shipwrecked... both financially and in their faith, but the LORD is saying not to worry, that He will lift us up high and we will not fall....... Seperating us from the world to walk in the spirit and not the ways of this world, as He has called us all to be, amen. :babymonkey:

TD Jakes represents the prosperity gospel; the give and it shall be given to you people.... These people feel like they are way ahead of the rest of the herd right now ......... that they just want people to "follow" them, but I did not. But soon, we will see them sitting on their accumulated "wealth". which is apparently just oldie moldie stuff; not much... wood rots and this dream shows a gain by and through fleshly means.

(the Lord reminded of a vision He gave me awile back I will share at the end of this)

The next part of the dream speaks of what we will be doing in the soon coming days. As the economic storm is raging, people will become more prone to seek truth. along with many others, will be speaking truth, I believe the true body of Christ will be waking people up from their "sleep disease" because for HIS people to be asleep right now is surely a dis - ease.

This is the vision the Lord reminded me of early this morning:
04/05/08
As I lay still a vision came be for me. I saw an old flatbed wooden wagon with wooden wheels as in the olden days as I looked there were appeared to be hay stubbles lying in it, as remains of hay. Than the vision changed. I saw as it was a shiny red convertible, top down. Than I heard these scriptures in the Holy Ghost as I continue to lie still.

For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1 Corinthians 3:22-13

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Matthew 6:20-21

much love in Jesus

praiseGod

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top