Wugi Board Demonic Opression

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wugi Board Demonic Opression

Post by GodsChild01 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:01 am

Hi all Im still new to this and still learning alot about theses dreams thanks for help on my other Post This

Ever since i have been growing up I have always have had encounters with demonic oppression i would wake up at the middle of the night around 3:00 am and have demonic attacks....

until i came to christ i finally found out what it was Also when i did come to Christ I found out alot about my family......

My older brother when he was younger he and his friends had messed around with a wugi Board...What happend was they called a spirit....the table shaked....a chair slid and hit a wall.....then he ran out......he says it use to haunt him....but ever since hes been with his girlfriend it dosnt haunt him i believe its because they are living together in sin and satan already has them in bondege(they arnt married)....since im single and in christ staying abstinent until marrige i belive satan comes after me and attacks me spiritually alot.........about 2 to 3 times out of the week i have spiritual manifestations of demons getting that feeling of holding me down......it also happends sometimes if i sleep in when i sleep in too long the attacks come.....i dont feel like its that normal to happen so mucn i belive that demon that was released in the wugi board is attacking me alot....my faith has gotten stronger but i feel after my faith gets stronger satan sends me a stonger demon to attack me.....is their any advice on how i can get this to stop???i do cry out the name of Jesus when it happends sometimes i think it and it still dosent work I belive its because it dosnt come from my heart because some times they last for 1 minute.......Also my Uncle is all into A Occult everyone knows in the family he goes to New York all the time to study more of it only God Knows what else he does.....I belive that when he comes over to the house......he invites demons in....i have had demonic manifestations of my uncle also....so think of that people......Wugi board and occult uncle.......what a battle..im stepping up to the challenge but i want to do it the right way.....what do u guys think i should do........

GodsChild01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wugi Board Demonic Opression

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:04 pm

You are absolutely right. When your uncle does come over to the house, he invites them in right along with him. The oujia board does invite the occult into your home, and into your life. Think of it as water in a drain when you release the plunger it swirls into a drain, similar concept. demons are pent up in some cases, looking for places to go, and when someone releases the plunger (i.e., the oujia board) they go out the drain, and into their "mission field".

There is something out there that wants your attention and obedience. Your uncle has opened up your family to these attacks because of his involvement in this. These demons now have a way into your family line.

Your brother is not affected because he's living in sin, and you're right to an extent. The attacks are not as strong with him, but he is being attacked whether he realizes it or not. It was an attack of the enemy that he didn't win that has him living with his girlfriend.

You can stop it. You can stop it from happening to you, and your children. Put an end to this generational curse. I had similar issues, because when I was in my late teens I used to read astrology books, birth charts, etc. I was saved, but I didn't understand the reprecussions of them. That stuff seriously messes with our mind. I experienced sleep paralysis, but back then, I didn't know what it was.

I would suggest before you go to bed, annoint yourself with oil. I always pray that God will send his warrior angels, the biggest ones he has to protect me. I pray that he will put them to the North, East, South and West of my house. I pray that he will put them in my house as well. I pray that he will bind up the darkness, and release the light. I pray that he will guard my body and my mind as I sleep.

When your uncle comes over to the house, I would keep praise and worship music in the background playing softly. He will become uncomfortable, and probably won't stay long. And after he leaves, I would anoint my house with oil, open a window, tell those spirits they have no authority in my house in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and send them out through the open window. I personally always feel better after I have given them a way to get out.

These are just my thoughts and experiences. Hope they help. God bless!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm

ugh watta mess,,um i suspect ur uncle is sending demons afta u,,i wood confess/repent of the use of ouja board,,drawing on the occult,,an opening that door,,plead the blood of jesus ova u an ujr whole house,, getta pray partner 2 pray wiv u,,etc plus all wat gurly said,, D greata is he that is wivin u ,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:47 pm

i wud also suggest to Fast.. Jesus said specifically about fasting and praying to take out Demons..

anothr thing try ur best not to be afraid..(not saying that u r, just a comment in general ) rebuke it.. plead the Blood of Jesus and trample it under ur foot.. Jesus has control.

Also what my family did- prayer mtgs at home. U know pastors that can come over and hold prayer mtgs? I cant tell u how much the devil hates that..

I agree w/all that was said above.

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:01 pm

I agree with above - especially the rebuking. Growing up I think my brother had invited something in, too. I had bed-shaking and probably what Girly called dream paralysis - I just used to call it 'wake dreams' that were terrifying. All of it was. My brother moved out and it continued but less, and one day it started during the day time - a basket started shaking and it had to have been the courage of the Lord that I had just had enough and rebuked it in the name of Jesus and said if it wanted to continue it could, but it had no power over me. I only had one other experience after that - not in my home and thank the Lord, it was over. There just wasn't resources back then and Christians never discussed it - but my experience in church today is most pastors will help you at least find a pastor who is familiar and can help you.

God bless you, sweetie - we will be praying for you.

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 pm

i wonder who made the wiji board?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:37 pm

satan through a man.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:40 pm

um i think it comes frm france ,,but was maDE POPULAR IN THE USA by a toy company,,ugh.bak in 1892,, ,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:21 pm

all great advice!

The only thing that I would add is to keep the praise/worship on continuously...as SCGirlygrl mentioned, the demons hate that...I occassionally experience sleep paralysis too and when it occurs, I rebuke Satan and then turn on worship music and go back to sleep...it doesn't have to be loud, just leave it on low...if you can find songs that specifically talk about the blood of Jesus (e.g., There's Power in the Blood) or victory related themes (e.g., Victory is Mine) they are extremely effective....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsChild01 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Wow thank you everyone for your insight much appreciated all good advice u guys know any music that is anoited that i can gett????to play at night??

GodsChild01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:28 pm

It might be best to give you titles since musical tastes vary... feel free to search on YouTube or Google to find versions that better suit your musical taste if these don't inspire you.

The other thing I'll say and hope it's received in the spirit in which I mean to send it...look for music that focuses on God and Jesus from a worship/praise perspective, there are some Christian songs that sound secular save for the occassional name of Jesus stuck into the lyrics...you're going to need something more powerful to fight the enemy with, INHO (and this is just my personal opinion). Don't include songs that make you clap your hands and stomp your feet and make you forget that you're praising the Lord...yikes, let me stop right now! lol!

I don't want this to come across as too formula driven...the bottom line is that any song that makes you filled with the joy of the Lord is one then that gives Him glory and if He is glorified then the enemy can't be and that's what counts.... flower

Anyway, here's my Two Cents Two Cents regarding songs...it would be great if everyone who feels led were to share their favorites as well... thumbs Amen then we could start our own "Devil Beatdown" playlist... lol!

Revelation Song (Hind'sfeet feels me on this one... lol! )
Your Name
Power in the Blood
By His Wounds
By Your Blood
Jesus - Shekinah Glory Ministry...for me, this is an anointed group like no other
Victory is Mine
How Great is Our God
My Everything -Richard Smallwood
Take My Life (Holiness)
Breathe
Come and Fill This Place
We Glorify Your Name - Israel Houghton or this version by Jaci Valasquez and Cindy Cruse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRFwj-zHalY&feature=related
Trading My Sorrows
My Redeemer
Here I Am to Worship
Iíve Been Redeemed
Lord, I Lift Your Name on High
Jesus, Jesus
Thatís What I Believe Ė Donnie McClurklin
Chains Could Not Bind Him
Celebrate
My Redeemer Lives
In Christ Alone
You Are Mighty
Thou O Lord Are a Shield
What A Mighty God We Serve
Our God is an Awesome God

Ok, let me stop, I apologize I left too much!Ö lol! I would still love it if other members left their favs (old/new/hymns/instrumentals/ethnic/etc.) as it would be cool to develop a playlist that one can play that lasts for hours...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Mark Lewis you can check him out a www.worshipviolin.com

He is a spirit filled violinist, and his music is super annointed....he has played at my church a couple of times and people have fallen out in the spirit when he plays, and he will get caught up in the spirit when he plays as well....it's not about talent with him...it's about the heart/spirit connection to God.....

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Hi, the first cd from "Revival in Belfast" is very anointed and i never get tired of it:) I like live cds where people pray whilst moving in the anointing too, with or without music..
Just my Two Cents

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top