What?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What?!

Post by traveller on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 am

Hi all, would like to hear some additional thoughts/HS insight into this one..

I had this dream where my husband and I were in a large garden at the front of a house on the corner of two streets that I do know from another town. I don't know who owns the house, in the dream isn't clear if we live there or are just visiting..
In the garden at the front, my husband and I are making love trying to stay standing (sorry thatís how it happened.. whistle ). We were happy and laughing. I then realized there were houses across the road so we moved to the side of the garage that was in the garden too. However it still felt too exposed for me. I kept looking to the windows across the road, but never saw anyone there. Still felt on display, so we started walking towards the front door of the house?
Then some people arrived, a husband and wife I know and some others, all from church. They started rolling out a fake grass mat in the front garden, over our own good grass. :confused: My husband stood there, not sure what he did. I asked why they were doing this as the fake mat didnít look good like our real grass did and why did we need a fake mat instead of the good grass we had?
I then saw a close up of our good grass: it looked healthy and strong and had soil at the bottom of it, it was bright green, and it was in a roll as it was being rolled up, to keep and use somewhere else? I was glad it was not going to be wasted as I was concerned about that somehow, but I felt better after I knew it was going to be used elsewhere.

Then I had another dream a bit later. Two men (one is my husband, but didnít look like him) and myself are driving in this 4WD convertible. The roof was off. One man is driving the car, and my husband and I are in the backseats. Whilst driving Iím looking around and notice weíre going onto this peninsula towards Byron Bay. Itís a very rocky road but the view is beautiful at first. Until we turn a corner/bend in the road/track and the view turns hazy. I can see tall rock walls (dolorite rock) in the haze/mist but the rock walls are not on this peninsula but on the other side of the water, on the next bit of land. Then further down in the distance I could see the Gold Coast, and I didnít like the view as it looked ugly (thatís what I thought in the dream).
Then the car stops and we couldnít go further, as weíd gotten to a sort of lookout. The male driver gets out and somehow Iím then asked to take the driver seat. I was hesitant, but I get into the driver seat and I am wearing a bright green jacket. Iím trying to turn the car to go back, my husband still in the car there with me, but the car just rolled back, I had no control over it, donít even know if I did anything. I tried to brake but nothing happened and I was getting scared but the car then stops because of some big rocks that are in the road, quite big boulders. I asked if my husband can drive please because I couldnít. There were lots of people around, like it was a holiday spot/lookout.
End dream.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What?!

Post by Nyagali on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:28 am

Good dreams :-)
In the first one I thought of the verse where Paul says, they will know you by your love (LOL!). Also, is the Lord preparing you to move on from this group? You cannot lay anything on the life of Christ. The real grass would die if left too long. If so, maybe the dreams are connected as you move on......it is hard, "someone" takes you there. You have life (the green from the grass is with you in the jacket) but there will be hard times, but God will always protect and be with you, it is rough, but he is also your rock of protection. People always seem to be watching you, don't they? The Lord will show you correctly.
Blessings!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Traveller, I'd like to just delete that post and write another but I'll leave it. Today we were listening to a brother share the gospel and I thought of this dream after he shared something. Your expression of love with your husband is very beautiful and it may relate to him, but also to your expression of the love of Jesus. You want to stay in that but others see this this and that is what happens in relationships. It flows to others. You want to stay in that and the church people and the fake grass are your attempts to keep it alive. Religion always trys to do God's work. But we can't....as you saw, the real grass really was still growing. The fake grass is our attempt to duplicate what God has already done in us.
Not sure about the rest.....
blessings!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Blessings to you too Joy and thanks for taking the time to respond:)
I believe it's one of those dreams with more than one meaning and that makes it harder for me to 'see'.
I do see the fake grass as something repressing. Something to cover up the good stuff. My question that keeps coming back is, who's doing this? In the dream it appears to be that I see this happening and am concerned about this.. Your first comment 'perhaps the Lord preparing me to move on from this group' is very much related for me as this is exactly what I've been praying for. Still pondering about the second dream in this context too..
I'll keep praying for Him to reveal more.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:58 am

This is what you said in the dream: we started walking towards the front door of the house (question mark here--but nonetheless, you were moving somewhere it seems) Then some
people arrived,
The "people" who arrived at your front door brought the fake growth, they represent religion, trying to do for God what only God can do. Religion tries to steel the beauty you possess. You will know if it comes from within you or from outside so don't worry about that. You recognized it, so don't worry. When it comes, you will see it! Your husband stood there....that is a signal too.
Maybe the Lord will show you the other part in time because it comes after this.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi,
am still praying over this one.
Nyagali wrote:[/i][/b]The people who arrived at your front door brought the fake growth, they represent religion, trying to do for God what only God can do. Religion tries to steel the beauty you possess. You will know if it comes from within you or from outside so don't worry about that. You recognized it, so don't worry.
The thing is, I have seen this happen (both in my past where i come from as well as where i worship now), eventhough it's a very different type of place&worship I am concerned about the 'religious' elements i notice. I'm trying very hard to not be affected, by drenching myself in His love, by growing in the relationship with Him, by praising/worshipping Him, etc which gives me joy, in particular when i'm away from all the 'religiousness'. Perhaps this is the 'trying to stay standing part' at the beginning of my dream. Moving towards the front door had a question mark on purpose as that's what it felt like in the dream (as well as in real life), something is changing in my position/perception to all this, as well as to where i see/don't see myself in this particular place. Like i mentioned previously i'm praying to what He wants me to do, how/if He can use me in this situation and/or if He's going to release me from here..i still don't know, but I believe He'll show me in due time. The real grass being rolled up but being kept to be used somewhere else is significant here..
The only thing in the last dream I get so far is that when I can't change the position of the car, I ask my husband, who i perceive to be Jesus in this context: asking Him to take control of something I can't change is a good thing. What the actual situation means, including the 4wd, don't know.
blessings! I welcome more insight as it comes:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 pm

As for the second dream, if you do believe the driver is the Lord taking you to this hard place, then you have absolutely nothing to fear. even when you were in the drivers seat, he was really in control still because the car did not hit the rocks. Does 4WD mean the car can go anywhere? God isn't so concerned WHERE we go as long as He is the driver in our life.

In the first dream, you are drenching yourself in his love. The fake grass could resemble you not wanting to stop so you make it happen, but in your heart you know only the real grass has any meaning. Religion always tries to copy the real thing, doesn't it? It looks good, but there is no life. Sometimes it takes time to see that, but it does show up if we have ears to hear and eyes to see....you had the eyes to see!

Also, another thought. People are watching you. You are aware of this. I so relate to that. It is hard to not want to please man, especially those we know but even in a crowd. In the dream you are aware other people know what you are doing and in the second one, no one is doing what you are doing, but there they are...Not sure what all the really means....

Now, this is just personal.....I do not want to waste any more of my life with religion. I am over 50 now and maybe sense more urgency to spend the rest of my time not pretending. Our friend who was sharing this weekend was saying that the term "to stumble" is usually caused because we are in the dark and don't even see what we stumble over. But God will actually cause the stumble so that we stop. When we walk in the Light (In Jesus) we won't stumble. Religion is such a stumbling block, there is so much deception in our churches and so many don't see it because that is what deception means! The Lord will show you. He is clear, religion has all sorts of attachments that come with it that require our time and service, but most of them are for what?! I can name many, but will stop here.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi again :coffee: ,
Nyagali wrote:As for the second dream, if you do believe the driver is the Lord taking you to this hard place, then you have absolutely nothing to fear. even when you were in the drivers seat, he was really in control still because the car did not hit the rocks. Does 4WD mean the car can go anywhere? God isn't so concerned WHERE we go as long as He is the driver in our life.
Actually in the second dream my husband and I are in the back of the 4WD, the other male is driving, whatever that represents.. This male driver then asks me to drive which i seem reluctant about and not effective anyway as the car starts rolling back. The husband is still in the car when the other male got out. However, the husband never drove until i finally reached desperation at the end and asked him to.. I wonder what the 4WD represents, i feel if this is talking about some future event, that it could be a warning.. It starts out as a (eventhough rocky) ride with nice views, but as soon as the car turned the view got hazy.. Whatever this situation is, I pray that God will bring it in remembrance when i need it.
thanks joy:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 am

God is good all the time in every situation in life!
:coffee: I like that :-)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum