Boss Making Advances Towards Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boss Making Advances Towards Me

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Hey Y'all! I had a short dream earlier this morning, and it went like this:

It was one of those dreams that I was on the outside looking in, but I was also participating in my body in this dream.

It was winter time, and I had my coat on because I was cold.

I dreamed that I had left my work station and went to the employee break room. I wanted a cup of coffee really bad. I poured the coffee in my cup and put the sugar in there (it was like raw sugar kinda) and I was dissapointed because I didn't see any sweet n low, and then after I had added the sugar to the coffee, I noticed the sweetner, and was like well, I've already put this sugar in there.

As I was doing this, the big boss of where I work, came into the room. He was making small talk with me, and I went around to the other side of the table, in real life he makes me VERY uncomfortable. He came around to the other side of the table, and before I knew it, he had his arms around me and was hugging me. Then he put his nose in my hair and on my skin and began to smell my skin. It made my skin crawl, and I didn't appreciate it. He then pressed his lips to the top of my head and kissed me. A resident with dementia said he shouldn't be doing that, he has husbands. He corrected her and told her I have a wife. I began to make small talk to distract him. I was like wow it must be great to be so tall, etc. I finally got free. I was looking for a friend of mine (co-worker) to talk to because he had made me so uncomfortable and I wanted to see if he did what I really thought he did.

Is God showing me this man's intentions towards me, or is it something else? This dream made me so uncomfortable.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss Making Advances Towards Me

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 am

These are just my thoughts, be careful around him, he may try to make an advance on you in the future, God maybe warning you.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:17 pm

I think you're right. He's a big womanizer, well known for it around the work place.

Something just always feels "off" when I'm around him. He really unnerves me and unsettles me.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:54 pm

I totally Agree. Especially because you were on the outside looking on to this situation. When this happens to me, it's God givine me revelation knowledge and insight into a situation before it happens.

PRAY GIRL!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Thank you Gissy and Cholette. That's on the line of what I was thinking.

Ugggh..........UGGGH..............

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top