Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
latoya31

Husband left and is with another woman who he has a baby with. So hurt

It has really been hard for me to digest the fact that my husand cheated and fathered a baby with another woman. I have tried to forgive him and work on the marriage but it seems like he can not stop messing around with the lady. I feel so lost and betrayed because I truly love my husband. I honored my vows and never cheated. I have been through allot with my husband and stuck by his side. It just hurt so bad to know he is there with her and the baby. We have a 5 year old son together. He calls to speak to my son and in the back ground I can hear the baby crying or making noise. I feel like that is so disrespectful. When he come by to visit out son he is in the lady car. It just hurts so bad. He asked could my son come to his house and spend for the weekend. I don't want him going because I don't want him around the other woman. It is just not right. That is my husband and she is with him with the other baby like it is okay. I just don't understand why I am going through this. I feel like he don't deserve to be happy with anyone after all I have endured in the relationship. It hurts so bad!!!!

I know the pain you are experiencing Latoya...I really do. I've never been married before, but I've been hurt in the past by the men in my life and had something similar done to me as well.

The only thing I can tell you is that this is something you MUST go through. Trust me, you will be bigger, better and stronger. It doesn't seem like it now, but when you come out on the other end of this, you will be wiser. Do you have someone close you can stay connected to?

When I went through my situation, God allowed my friend to need a place to live and I rented a room out to her. She's a prayer warrior so she wouldn't let me get down and out by laying around the house crying. We would pray. That was the best season of my life. God took me to another level in my prayer life and my relationship with him.

Yes, it hurts...IT HURTS BAD!!! Just hang in there girl...it will get better...I PROMISE YOU. Just hold on to God's hand and take your eyes off of what your husband is doing...that won't last either.

I'm here for you if you need me...my email is in my profile. I think it's right under my name to the left...just select the button that says "email" and type away. That's only if you want to...

can i testify that sis Cholette is correct? i went thru this last year (not exact same situation....) ex left, it hurt and i could go on about it. but let me state clearly....SIS is CORRECT!!! God will take you thru it and u will come out, stronger, wiser and much more closer to Him. I am a living witness, please hold onto our Father. He is all that we have.

Princess, good to hear this testimony of what Jesus did in you through your own pain. Yes, Jesus is all we have!

Please email me, I have some info to share with you. Will be praying for you. We all share in your burden.

Latoya, you just deserve so much better. Much, much better.... and I believe that 'better' is about to come your way. xxxx

Latoya what your husband did was very wrong. He has hurt you terribly after all that you have been through with him. Most of the time I read about what most women are going through in their marriages. I would also share my story, but this is all about you. What I seem not to understand is that, it is always as though it is ok for women to go through this, like we should expect it. NO!! you are just as human as he is and it is written that God will judge everyone according to what they did whether it be good or bad. everytime I come across something of this nature I align myself with the WORD, what does it clearly say about adultery. It is one of the fruit of the flesh, and basically what it means is that those who live according to the flesh shall never inherit the kingdom of heaven. Everytime my husband hurts me, I go back to the word and find out what God said about marriage how is it supposed to be. God never said: "well, child now that you are married you must expect for your husband to cheat treat you bad run away from you and leave you with them kids. Do not worry yourself, that is how I made them, they are pigs surely you must know that so all you have to do is get hurt that is ok cry and moarn and wail that is what i call a strong woman, fight to get him back he will continue hurting you with other stuff but remember what i said earlier" NO! NO NOOO!! it is written, those two are one flesh, and it continues to say: Husbands Love your wives as Christ loved the Church and wives respect your husband, he is the head of the family end of the story. my point is we should shout and claim what the Lord has given us in the beginning, the devil has taken it away but we must claim back the kind of Man God desires for our husbands to be. IT is almost as though this is becoming a norm "oh girlfriend, men are all the same" NO THEY ARE NOT! we must keep professing the promises of God upon our lives. He promised that when we remind HIM he will hear from HEAVEN and heal our land. THAT WOMAN WITH WHOM YOUR HUSBAND IS, is not the kind that GOD BLESSED HIM WITH. GOD BLESSED YOUR HUSBAND WITH YOU that will always be the case. Remember David????. No weapon should ever prosper when it is concerning you LATOYA. You are the child of the most high and I CLAIM YOUR HUSBAND BACK IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME MAY IT ALL GO TO WASTE WHATEVER HE HAS BUILT FOR HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!