Triplets & a Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Triplets & a Man

Post by msharp29 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 pm

I had the weirdest dream on last night. The dream consisted of triplets and a man of my past. We ended our relationship on a bad note, but I prayed and asked that soul ties be broken and for deliverence. In this dream he bought me 3 baby girls and left them with me. I could see myself caring for the babies the best way that I could. I want to say that I was chasing in behind him to see why he left like that. I have no idea why I would be dreaming of this man, when he was not on my mind!

msharp29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Triplets & a Man

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:48 pm

welcome, I don't know how much you have read in this forum. It may be good to read over some of the links provided about dream interpretation first. There is a lot of helpful information.
This man in your dream probably represents something in your own life rather than the man himself. Ask the Lord what that may be. There was something unique in only him and that is why God would use him in your dream: to represent something very specific to you.

Since we have no idea from what you shared, it is hard to say what this means. He is giving you 3 gifts or something new in your life so depending on who he is, this could be wonderful or a burden you have taken on.

I don't believe you need any deliverance from this, but please pray on this and disregard anything you feel doesn't fit. I am learning on here myself.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top