Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

I spoke my bank USAA today about some claim we had filed over a year ago. I asked what it was for because we had filed a claim previously and had already received money. I had totally forgotten about this claim and they recently sent me some mail asking for some information or something. I asked them what the claim was for and they said it was for water damage... Which again brought to thinking that they had messed up and were doing the first claim Again! They told me that they had a check they need to mail out and I asked cautiously "how much" and they said 7,000 something $!! I was like "what" and I was so confused and didn't want to be falsely charged with fraud. So, I asked them what water damage and they told me about all these different spots in the house... Which, slowly brought the memory of all those spots in the house back to mind... I had totally forgotten.
Praise You Father!!! That money will not go into my husband's hands but to fix parts of the house to sell.

WOW!!!!!! GOD IS GOOD!! If we would just believe him...he will work it out.

I am so happy for you Hindsfeet...

He's been really taking care of me. I got my State Vehicle tax bill in the mail a few weeks ago and I was really angry because we are military and as long as we give them an AD Velorum we don't pay the tax. But, I forgot about that... I went in to Jag to talk to them about the bill because I was under the impression that we weren't going to be billed tax, just the tag fee. I didn't have to speak to the lawyers after all and just spoke to the front desk where I get the AD Velorum and they said that I need a current AD Velorum and that mine is old. They said that I need to bring in a current L.E.S. (military pay "stub") to get the AD Velorum. As I was asking them about some other stuff I noticed that they were filling out an AD Velorum and I was confused. They gave me an legal paper on the spot without making me get a current L.E.S. !! They said to get one next time

A few days ago I got and inclination to go on Craig's list to see if I could find someone who would want my dog. I also needed to get my ferret a new home, but I wasn't thinking about her right then. The first thing I saw was a wanted Free Ferret! I was able to take her over there the same day and we are allowed to go visit!

My dog needs a good home A.S.A.P. I'll take money or give her for free. My need is for her to be Gone. We can't afford her, the space she takes, the food she eats, the trips we can't go on because of her.

Father has done a lot more that what I have posted for ya'll in the past couple weeks!!

Praise God, thanks for sharing so we can rejoice with you. happy dance