2 reoccuring dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 reoccuring dreams

Post by chelad on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi, It has been awhile since I have had dreams that left me wondering about the spiritual nature behind them and now I have two reoccurring or continual dreams, both of which I dont like.
In the first-very realistic feeling dream I feel slightly afraid but not terrified and I see a dark cloud/evil spirit come into my room from the hallway it stays close to the ceiling then goes down to the floor by the corner where my daughter sleeps (though I cannot remember if her basinet is there in the dream or not) where I can no longer see it from where I am on the bed, I get the feeling it moves into the kids room from there, however after it goes to the floor I no longer see it, and from there I begin praying-mostly for my families health and safety.
Typing it out now I guess it seems pretty clear that it is about intercession for health and safety, but if you have any other ideas please let me know.
The second dream, I am living in a house with other people (sometimes I know the people other times I dont) where I rent a room (I own my home and only live with my family) the floor throughout the house is very weak and constantly feels like it is going to fall through, and in the most recent dream it did-every where I went, there were other people walking around without it falling through below them-though it would sag and crack just not actually break. Now I can say I have been worried about our floor getting weaker in our house, however these doesnt feel connected to our actual floor.

chelad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 reoccuring dreams

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Just thoughts....

I agree. I think the first dream is reoccuring because its something that needs to be dealt with. Have you prayer walked through your home and anointed it? This may be in order....

The second dream represents a temporary place/season that you're in but you may be relying on something that's not structurally/foundationally sound. Is there anything IRL that you've become associated with recently - a ministry, book, tv, class, project, etc. The dream may be warning you that whatever this thing is, it's not sound...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 am

I havent taken the test...The first dream is God revealing a negative spirit in your home...you must Rebuke it in the name of Jesus.

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top