Dream/vision?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream/vision?

Post by spitter on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi my name is sheryl. I would like to share a dream/vision I had last week with you to be interpreted.

My pastor and his wife had prepared a buffet with various types of food(buffet style). I was in line to get food for my husband and myself. My pastor and his wife had two foil pans in front of him and his wife with residue of food from the meal. My pastor picked up a piece of what was left in the pan and ate it on his way out the door. They did not stay to eat. I reached for a paper plane and notice how thin it was. I also I noticed there was some kind of souce in the stack of plates. When I looked closely I assumed it was melted butter. I kept walking around the line adding food to my plate. I put my plate down on the side of the table because I couldn't hold both plates. After putting my plate down, the food in the plate turned flimsy(like jello) and was near running off of the plate. I just looked at it. I began to add food to my husband's plate but the plate was too flimsy and could not hold the weight of the food so I added a second plate hoping it would be firmer. It wasn't, a pice of the plate broke leaving what looked like a huge bite indention in the plate. I noticed a friend an old friend (whom we still communicate with)in line. He had a clean white sturdy porceline place. I asked where he got it from. He handed me his plate, when I took the plate, it was dirty and had two pieces of meat in the plate. I put the plate to the next person on my left and they took the meat. What was left in the plate was gravy. I carefully added my husband's plate into the porceline plate for more stirdiness trying not to have his food touch the dirty plate.

I woke up to use th batheroom and deampt the following: at church...a male elder was teaching the youth to sing. I was sitting there holding a baby (my grandbaby who is 2) but in the dream may have been around one years old or so. not wanting to sing. The youth who were present began to sing they sounded pretty good in full harmony. When I opened my mouth to sing it didn't blend well. I sounded off key. A female you who wasn't present before came in and brought the elder and metal stand that was being given away by the janitor(our church is housed in a school building). All the youth ran off tothe back to where these items were being given away, me included. When I get tothe back, there was a long line of individuals waiting. I saw a female member who was laying on her back on the floor, relaxing/waiting I suppose. I stepped in front of her because it didn't appear she was in the line. I then asked her if I cut in front of her, she said no. she thn got up, picked up her bags and stood behind me. As I waited in line still with the baby in my hand, I rubbed my right eye. Something from my eye came out on my finger as a resul of rubbing my eyes. It was a small clear solid substance. I flashed it off my finger and it fell to the ground where a small puddle was on the floor (inside the building). As I began to blink my eyes felt rough and abrasive, I then realized that the substance I flashed from my eyes belonged in my eye. I stepped out of line (don't know what happened to the baby) and bent down trying to look for this thing. I didn't find it because it blended in with the water on the floor. After a short while of trying to look for this thing tears began to fall from my eyes as I stood up crying perfusely while walking towards the exit. (end of dream)

REALITY: sunday morning during service and near the end of alter callafter a woman was healed from pain (possibly in her legs). As I stood looking around the church (something I don't normally do during prayer). I noticed that each person I looked at out of my right eye, their left eye looked deformed as if a thick layer of skin was covering their eyes. I didn't know what to make of it. Every direction I turned, I saw the same thing on each person, except my husband who was sitting next to me. What do you make of this deam. Is it a dream or a vision? Prior to this, I've had a couple more dreams about my church as well as twin babies, and two babies when I anitially had one to begin with. A prayerful response is appreciated. God bless.

spitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream/vision?

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Praise the Lord, spitter and welcome to the site! flower

I think the first dream is dealing with how the Word is received and served at your church. The buffet here represents the spiritual food that your pastor (and his wife) “serves" the congregation. It's a buffet because of the different "words"/sermons/teachings that he/they provide. Your pastor eating the food to me represents that he walks the talk and/or encourages himself - that he needs spiritual nourishment as well. I think the plates here may actually represent ministries at your church that deal with the Word or methods of digesting the Word (e.g., Bible studies, prayer ministries, etc.). Something doesn’t appear to be right here – they’re not durable enough to support the Word, and they add stuff to the Word (symbolized by the butter) that ends up changing the food’s form. So instead of being able to eat the ‘food’ and enjoy it, you ‘re struggling to just get to a place where you can handle your portion.

Your friend has another means of containing the food that appears to be stronger but comes with it’s own problems (the plate is dirty). You’re working with it to serve your husband but it’s still not ideal.

Does this sound like anything going on in real life? If these are dynamics that are occurring at your church IRL then I think the Lord is confirming to you that He sees what’s going on. Pray for Him to shine His light on the path that he would have you take to deal with this issue.

The scripture that comes up in my heart about this dream is 1 Corinthians 3.
Please pray about what’s been said and disregard anything that doesn’t align with what the Lord has already shared with you about this dream.

I'll try to look at the others later on but if anyone else has something to share, please do so, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your response

Post by spitter on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Thank you for your response. You've hit the nail on the head in many areas. Thank you for the scripture. I will read and continue to seek the Lord on this matter.

I appreciate your help and speedy response. I look forward to your response on the next two sections.

God bless.
Spitter

Last edited by spitter on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

spitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spitter on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:38 am

I am writing this post at 7:58am. What time is it where you are? There seems to be a huge gap between our time zones. Where are you located?

spitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spitter on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 am

Hello Lola

I was just wondering if you or anyone else had any insight on the second part of my dream/reality? Your help is very much appreciated.

spitter

spitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top