Kicked Out of My Parent's House!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kicked Out of My Parent's House!

Post by dem on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:16 am

I dreamt that my children and I were living at my parentís house (my husband and I weren't together in the dream), and I was sleeping in my room and my dad came in and told me I have to go. I thought he was joking, but he told me he was serious and I had to leave the house today. I think he may have thought I was being lazy and unproductive because I wasnít working. I told him he acts like Iím not working because I donít want to work. I made a sacrifice to not work to raise my children. He knew that, but he still wanted me to leave immediately. I began to worry about where my children and I were going to stay. I was looking through the address book of my cell phone, and thinking of who I could call to help me. There was no one I could think of who I was close enough with who wouldnít mind my children and I staying with them. Everyone in my address book was former friends and acquaintances that I no longer talked to. I was sad that I didnít have any friends, and I was wondering why God was allowing this to happen. I didnít have any money to go anywhere to stay, and I felt so hopeless. My dad was trying to have a conversation with me, and I told him not to talk to me. I told him I have a right to be mad at him. He said, ďgood, now thatís what Iím talking about.Ē I think I may have told him that I would not stay mad at him, but I needed time to get over it. I was waiting for my mom to get home so I could tell her what happened. When she got home, I told her what happened, and she was in agreement with my dad. I couldnít believe she was in agreement with him. I thought she would be as upset as me. Later, I was walking on the sidewalk somewhere looking at some pictures of my mom and the kids on my cellphone. I was feeling sad and reminiscing about the good times. My mom looked really old in the pictures, like she was in her 80s or 90s, but she didnít have grey hair. I couldnít believe how old she looked in the pictures. I wanted to erase the pictures of her that looked bad, and keep the pictures where she looked good. I began to think that my parents wanted to get rid of me, and keep my children with them.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kicked Out of My Parent's House!

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:14 am

Hi Dem, I've not taken the accuracy test.
This is what I see here. This does not have to do with your real parents. God used them as a symbolic relationship about something between you and God personally. You are asleep in your spiritual life, or at least in some area of your life. In your heart, you probably will know.

God is coming to you and telling you it is time to be alert,waking you up and making you move, like it or not. This is why you cannot connect (the cell phone) with anyone else. When God speaks to us, he does it, he will not let you depend on other people to hear God. It is only a one way channel. Yes, it IS OK to be mad at God.

Your mother represents the part of God we like to call soft....the one who often takes our side when all others would not. She (that part of God) is getting old to you. You will miss that part of God, but God is changing your image of Him.

You do move, you walk on the sidewalk. God is taking you on this journey!

Yes, he will keep your children because they are not old enough to be on their own, he is still covering them.

Now, when I say "on their own", this does not reflect that you are now on your own! This dream is dealing with an aspect of life, it is not the full picture of your relationship with God. God is covering you too, he is just calling you to a deeper relationship. He will take you through this and lives IN US. He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. He is the means. You are so blessed by God. He loves you deeply by doing this. It is fearful, but there are no worries when He takes us through,
Blessings!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:36 am

Thanks so much for responding to my dream! I will keep your interpretation in prayer.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 am

Joy, I have sought the LORD concerning your interpretation, and I know He has given this to you. He has confirmed the things you were saying and I am so thankful. Now I can wake up, and start moving! Thanks again for responding!

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 am

God is good. Remember, God gave the dream so he will take you through this phase of life too. God does NOT want us to do things on our own. He will take you through it all...do not fear. huggins

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:29 am

This what the LORD has revealed to me concerning my dream. Me being asleep in the dream represents my lukewarmness and being comfortable. My dad in the dream does represent my heavenly Father, God who awakened me from sleep which represents Him taking me out of my spiritual slumber, and revealing (awakening) me to my problem, and what He is about to do in my life. God my Father has taken care of me like a child, and He is now letting me know it is time to grow up in my Christianity, and taking me to the next level. He is going to take me out of my comfort zone. Like a child who lives with their parents, and the parents have patiently been waiting for the child to get on their feet: ex. get a job, go to school, etc., and the child does nothing. So the parent forces them to take action, and kicks them out the house, so they will mature. That is what he is going to do through a coming trial.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:13 am

It is sure difficult, if not impossible to come out of our comfort zone. I think this is why most of the time it is so hard, like this dream shows. We won't move unless God does the moving. Praise God he is preparing your heart....remember he is always with you even through the trials!!
blessings,
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top