Being hit in the face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being hit in the face

Post by lhorne on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:57 am

Hello , Let me start by telling you that I've been through the worst time of my life, but God sent me a sign of what was to come. One night I woke up to a being that was at least 10' tall with a white flowing robe with no face or hands at 3:00 or so in the morning. I yelled at it to leave in the name of Jesus, but it just stayed in one place. Later that morning after I got the courage to get out of bed I did research on grim reapers or angels of death. Later I put it together that things of old we're going to pass away. Sure enough my mother passed away 3 mos later which left me caring for my unstable father. Then a month later I went on a trip to visit with relatives to get dad out of the house, and a relative of ours 3 days after we left him committed suicide. So it's been the worst of the worst for my family including a divorce for my brother of 22 years when his wife came in and asked him for a divorce. So with death, sickness, and divorce now it's left me with a horrible experience (dream) that I'm hoping you can help me with. Lately I've been praying for this country and my family including family members that either believe in God, and or intercessory prayer for my father whose stubborn and mad at God, and everything else. When I fall asleep at night I wake up to a hit in the face like a foot. It doesn't hurt, but I am scared and tired of this. Recently I had a break down of sorts and had to get Chrstian counseling, but I've stopped speaking to my father because he has behavior problems that no one but God can handle. So my husband has been dealing with him is this related to my attack? Please help me...Lori

lhorne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being hit in the face

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:40 am

do you know if thereis any free masonry in your family background? bandaid D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:16 pm

Lori,

In response to dreamsters reply, if there is make sure you bind that spirit and render it mute and unconscious and cancel all its assignments and those of any underlings it may have in the name of Jesus. Remember that we have ALL authority to trample on the serpents and NOTHING will by any means hurt us!

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:09 am

Connie/Dreamster -

Forgive my ignorance...I don't understand the free masonry reference...please elaborate.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:45 am

any family members involved with free masonry or similar groups can bring curses on familys,if your father,grandfather or further back were involved,the effects on the family can be devistating, sickness, poverty, divorce,etc,im not saying this is your problem, just a maybe,you do what feels rite for you,i hope connie can add 2 this flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:19 am

Dreamster,

Yes that is true but they feel they have a legal claim to stay. It is called a generational curse. They come from the act of Mother, Father, Grandma, Grandpa, etc. Free Masonry is considered a major gateway for the enemy to claim a legal right over the person they reside in. It is necessary to cut that tie in the name of Jesus and ask forgiveness of any family member that may have been involved and renounce that spirit and cast it out in Jesus name. I don't know if we are allowed to give out the website address here that can educate you but if you do a google search for Everette Cox at City Church in Oklahoma City,Ok you will find it. I would get into more here but it is very lengthy but is a must for the Christian to understand. Often times we have these generational curses that hinder us from being free and we have no idea that they are there. We have All authority to trample on the serpent and nothing will by any means hurt us. We do however have to be educated in what the Lord would have us to do and that sometimes requires additional knowledge. I pray this is of help to you. I am still developing my gift in this area. I am always in training.

I am a Deliverance Minister at the Church I listed above. This is not my home Church but I felt led by the Lord to educate myself and learn more in this area. Remember that we are all called to intercession. We all have authority over the enemy. The Lord expects us to use that authority. If you don't know what else to do you can always bind the enemy and cancel all it's assignments in the name of Jesus and that will prevent any manifestations in the physical. My best advise is to find a Spirit led Deliverance Ministry in your area and go through that Ministry for yourself and others. I will tell you that for me it was very liberating.

I pray this helps,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:59 am

Ihorne,

God has used me all my life for the grieveing & hurt.. I was also a Funeral Director (Cremations) and I would like to pray for you & also let you know that God will take care of you. God is very involved with you & your family as they pass... Father, In the Name of Jesus, I speak peace over Ihorne right now in the name of Jesus.. Father flood her with your presence & heal all the hurts she has, help her with all of her issues with her father & family. I thank you now that your peace & your great love is filling her now.. In the Name Of Jesus, AMEN.

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:58 am

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear...I understand generational curses, but I'm not familiar with Free Masonry...are they the "Masons", a kind of insulated circle of people...kind of secret society to some extent? I'll google them to better understand...

Thanks & God Bless,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:08 am

yes a ,the men take oaths upon themslves and conditional curses if they break the oathes ,its quite gruesome,maybe your pastor could get some info 4 u lol! D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top