foreman dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foreman dream

Post by giantkiller on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 pm

had a dream where i was in a large factory,warehouse type building i started walking up metal mesh type stairs and then entered into another part of buiding and their was a group of men standing together and sensed the one in the group to be the boss or foremen there was work being done in this building.this was my sense of what was going on in my dream.i lifted my arms up in the air and as soon as i did this the foreman grabed me under my arms where my back muscles are from the front as soon as he did this i lost all strength to hold my arms up and felt strength leave me but then a surge of strength filled me and i fought this man and and overcame him with the strength i was given then i was outside my apartment building working and a worker came to me and told me the same foreman who grabed me and i overcame was coming and he wanted to talk to me and i told the worker i dont answer to him.

giantkiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: foreman dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Giantkiller,

Hi and may the peace of the Lord be with you. I believe that the group of men and the person you sensed as the foreman could be the enemy and a head demon. The intersting thing for me here is that he tried to pick you up and gave you the sense that he was taking your strength from you. That is how the enemy works. He breaks us down (or shall I say tries to) and weakens are spirit.......and then he attacks. The really awesome part here is that you feel yourself renewed in strength and that my friend is the Lord. He is our strong defense in time of trouble and he is our strength and our refuge. You overcame the enemy and took authority over him and even told him that he had no authority over you. You are more than a conquerer in Christ Jesus. I pray this is beneficial to you. Please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 pm

I'm in agreement with Connie and have nothing to add....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 am

Me too except I do have something to add.... dreams of being in warehouse type buildings are often very spiritual and are often about warfare (for me anyway). I've been given a gun by Jesus in a warehouse and I have been in gun battles in these types of dreams and they are often about power.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top