Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
debb castro

going down for the count

Hey .....I have enjoyed the few days i have been on here,,,thank-you....

but I have a prayer request;;;;it is long so i'll condense it;;; I need to work through a lot and right now i feel like every thing is just building on the inside....i kind of feel like i am going down for the count.....it hits like waves......i have had a cupple of dreams with in the last 4 nights and am trying to make sense of them the first one was about an old homeless looking man continually knowing what was going to happen and warning me one time he was in my face. there was something about the dream that reminded me of the movie the matrix. the one last night was I was some how helping a women i never even saw in the dream it seamed that i was helping with her situation surrounding a birth she was going through. my daughter was with me and someone else. all the walls were covered with curtains in every room, and so were all our faces (every one in the dream) and we all had bare feet and our pant leggs rolled up. at one time in the dream the womens dad was there, he was on a phone but he kept saying how much i helped out and was thankful i was there.an other phone rang and i answered it for him as he was on the one phone. it was my son saying it was about time i think of my own family and he was tired of me helping some were else i could hear my husband in the background being kind of sarcastic ( my husband that passed on in 08) the older man kept telling me what a good job i was doing , but my son and husband were continually not happy and i kept asking what they wanted me to do????;;;;;;;;;;;:::: i am also trying to stud for my real estate exam and can nott focus i have until jul 19th to be ready please pray ,,,,!!!!!! thank you...I am trying not to give up but i feel my stamina draining fast...

Hi Debb -

I'd like to pray for you -

Lord, please give Debb the love and support she needs at this time. Help her clear her mind, Lord and push aside all enemy attacks on her peace, concentration and sense of self in You, Lord.

In Jesus' name - Amen

Good luck on your exam - let us know how it goes for you!