Demonic dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demonic dreams

Post by tony9908 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Lately I've been having dreams of demons and on dream that still bothers me is I had his on dream with the big demon was over me and he was trying to hit mebut he couldnt so he held me down and I was trying to yell the Name of Jesus Christ but I couldnt, I kept tryingand trying and finally I would say it till i woke myself up from the dream and finally said Jesus Ive had this dream 3 times already please help

and the other Ive had is with the same big demon im talkin 20 or 30 feet was trying to hit me again but couldnt and had a dog named joker a big black dog and the dog would try and attack me just on my feet and legs but would get soo close and look like it was biting me but was biting something else that was invisiable and Ifelt scared but with relief at the same time but then it started nipping at me and i could feel it and scartching me and then i woke up with those little stings on my feet and legs

tony9908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demonic dreams

Post by karen on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:42 pm

I was trying to yell the Name of Jesus Christ but I couldnt, I kept tryingand trying and finally I would say it till i woke myself up from the dream and finally said Jesus Ive had this dream 3 times already please help

You have had this dream 3 times. Be encouraged, God is speaking to you.

Amplified Bible (AMP) JOB 33:14-16

14For God [does reveal His will; He] speaks not only once, but more than once, even though men do not regard it [including you, Job].
15[One may hear God's voice] in a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men while slumbering upon the bed,
16Then He opens the ears of men and seals their instruction [terrifying them with warnings],

This is not to terrify you Tony. God is trying to help you identify what is going on.

Read Mark 3 and pay attention to verses 24 & 25. Settle in your heart that you believe what Jesus is saying and then DO verse 27.

Bind the Demonic Strongman in your dreams and life. You have been given that authority in the name of Jesus and by the power of His blood.

Loose the peace of God in your dreams and life in Jesus' name. Forbid the strongman and anything associated with him to touch you. "Let the wicked one touch you not".

Keep it simple. Sweet dreams.... New King James Version
It is vain for you to rise up early,To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows; For so He gives His beloved sleep.
Psalm 127:1-3

Tony, YOU are the beloved!

Last edited by karen on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Amen, Karen! thumbs

There is nothing to fear because we already have the victory! (1 John 5:3-5) You have been given the authority and power by Christ Jesus (Luke 10:19, Acts 1:8) to stand over all the power of the enemy and nothing will harm you. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world! (1 John 4:4)

Operate from your rightful place of victory as you carry out what karen recommended....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top