Demons In The Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demons In The Church

Post by ManOfGod17 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 pm

I was at my church and there was a Friday night, where we have Youth Night, and in my church when you come through the door, there's a hallway and you turn left to go into were we was having the meeting, or right to go upstairs but straight is the lift and outside the lift all the young men of the church and they was facing the front door so they could see who came in or went out.But i was just at the left of them at the meeting and then i noticed a demon in the church that had just come through the front door i don't know how because i weren't facing the door to see but i saw the demon and was the only one who could i had to inform the men that were watching the door and i shouted There's a demon and i ran toward it as it had just come through the front door, and then all the men followed me rebuking and binding the demon and it left. And then we went back, but the demon had ran back through the door so we bound it up again but this time we locked the door, but then it came through the side door so we bound it up again and locked that door but then it came through the back door but we bound it again and locked that door then it didn't come back.

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demons In The Church

Post by traveller on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi,
Just my thoughts: sounds like some spiritual warfare going on, but with a good ending.. note it came in the normal entrance, whatever that represents for you, then after being bound, it came back the same way as before, then through the side door, then through the back door.. Sounds like how warfare happens, we need to be careful that all doors (including side and back ones) are shut and the enemy won't get a foothold/stronghold. And note, at the end of your dream it didn't come back. That's good news.
Again, just my thoughts.
God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:59 am

What I believe the Lord showed me about this is that the men represent "strength". This strength is of man or self.They (Strength) guard the door but even with the door locked, this demon (whatever this represents in your own life) comes in. You are fighting your battles in your own strength. Yes, the demon has gone for now, but I believe this dream is showing you how you are fighting your battles. What God is showing you is that what you are doing is not working, it comes back again and again and again. It's gone for now but I believe if this dream is showing you anything, it will come again. There is something in your life you are trying to hold back, something that comes at you very strongly (possibly a temptation) that you fight off, over and over and over. You can only do this so long. Jesus has to bind this door closed, not you and then they won't come back at all! Praise God. That is HIS job, not ours. We can't fight any battle or close any door or another door will open up. You can deal with temptation or struggle and get rid of it but the way man is, another will come up. This will happen over and over unless the Lord deals with whatever this is in your own life.....and He will. That is the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ!
Joy
PS I have not taken the accuracy test.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top