Possible manifestation: House Needing Repairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible manifestation: House Needing Repairs

Post by Paul RT on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 pm

I returned home on a Sunday at 3pm with my wife and we decided to go out for a meal. As I went to lock the front door I discovered that it was coming off its hinges because it had been nailed on instead of he hinges being screwed on. I did some repairs on this.
As I went around the building I also noticed that a window frame needed repairs, plus there were a number of small wasp nests around the building, with miniature red & black wasps flying around.
I took this in calmly and wasn’t concerned about the situation.

Last edited by Paul RT on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible manifestation: House Needing Repairs

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 pm

hmmm any areas in ur life that need attention?? or maintenance,,um the window frame kood be an indicater of ur ''seeing '' / prophetik part of u,,needing some tlc,, ,,, the door is the entry point in2 ur life,,hmmm intaresting,,i wood consider the wasps an not dismiss them,,hornets can represent higher demonik powas,, ,,but i dont wanna sound like thers demon stuff unda evry rock.. ,,,um good that ur calm ,,, ,,,a very clear drm i feel,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 pm

I'm in agreement with Dreamster that the dream may be showing you that there are areas of your life that may be in need of maintenance. The fact that the front door is in need of repair suggests that it may be related to your spiritual life.

Bees/wasps can forewarn of an upcoming attack that may take the form of a verbal attack or harassment. The fact that there are nests near your home and that the wasps are small suggests that this may be an ongoing annoyance that you have to contend with and that the "attack" isn't significant, just irritating (unless you allow it to become something more than it really is). Given that you're calm about it, it shows that you understand what you're dealing with and will handle it as such.

Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks Dreamster & Lola
That sounds like the most logical interpretation, although I'm not aware of these issues in my life right now. Could be future events
In His Name
Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Often the dream will be giving us a 'heads up' of a future event. If this is the case, when it occurs you'll remember this dream immediately... flower ...should it manifest, please let us know!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:53 pm

ok prt,, i get the dvd wen its out,,, D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Paul~ It sure sounds as if some things are going to start ''clicking'' with you as a lock clicks when it is turned. Often at times one does not realize that they have an issue or posses something until we get a warning or comparison or sometimes instructions. Usually when the Lord is showing one and issue, it is to better that individual, which would classfy as ''maintance/repairs''. In the great book of Proverbs 26:14~ As a door turneth upon his hinges, so doth the slothful upon his bed. A slothful man would have left the nails, and put forth no effort to cause a ''restoration'' to take place. Notice the scripture said ''his hinges" speaking of oneself being slothful in business. I believe the Lord is ''bettering" you by merely pointing out issues from his Love. Takeing inventory on one's house through instructions and warnings seems to tighten some things up with a welcomeing-response having that of a contrite heart of acceptance. Good for you, Be Blessed~

Sincerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:43 pm

outstandin,, ,,,next tme im ina ''jamb'',,, i;ll call halo,, ,,,, adoorable,,, ,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Amen, Halo!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 am

Possible manifestation:
I believe that this dream could refer to a time of conflict in my church congregation. There have been some rumblings for a few years over someone who demanded to be church administrator and Secretary, but was declined by the Pastor (and rightly so).
As a result there have been some grumblings against the leadership, which came to a head at our Sunday morning service. A prophetic utterance was given to challenge the resultant spirit of bitterness and resentment (I think it is the Jezebel spirit).
I have also been part of an assertive response to reject the attempts at emotional blackmail by two of the main people involved.
Fortunately I have kept a cool head in this situation, and not allowed it to divert me from what I believe is my calling to Eldership at the church.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 am

Hi PaulRT,
For your discernemnt, I have not taken the test.

I returned home on a Sunday at 3pm with my wife and we decided to go out for a meal.

3 pm is the time that Jesus died on the cross. It is the ninth hour.

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

We enter into the wedding feast of His perfect atonement.
He is the sacrifical lamb, The Holy Messiah.

As I went to lock the front door I discovered that it was coming off its hinges because it had been nailed on instead of he hinges being screwed on.

The door has been taken off its hinges because He lives again.
The nails that were meant to shut the door to heaven have been bust open.
He is risen!!

I did some repairs on this.

Your calling could possibly involve repairing what is broken as far as the church is concerned.
Living in Christ means having freedom from bondage. The Work He did is complete, but somehow the church is crucifying Him again. It is finished.
We now have an "open door" to God through Jesus.

As I went around the building I also noticed that a window frame needed repairs, plus there were a number of small wasp nests around the building, with miniature red & black wasps flying around.

The area of prophesy (window frame) what contains its Holy Perfection from His Spirit has been broken and also needs repair.
The threats are many but have little strength compared to God.
These are the spirits of the air.

I took this in calmly and wasn’t concerned about the situation..

Fear of The Lord is the beginning of understanding. He has all power to save, and you trust/are confident in Him.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Thanks Piano

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Looks like I'm due to do some handy-work tomorrow.
This week I was physically confronted and threatened by an angry client at my paid work, but was able to stand my ground.
God gave me a passage from Joshua about the sin of Achan in my devotional readings in the early hours of the next morning.
I believe that God is asking me to make some prophetic statements at my church to challenge the sinful behaviour there during the morning service.
Please pray that I will have the courage to speak the truth in love then

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 pm

praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 am

Well, it looks like the Lord spared me from this challenge. When I gave my Pastor a heads up about these passages he said he felt that the readings from Ezekiel 3 and Joshua 7 didn't need to be read out that week. As it turned out, the people that needed to hear these passages weren't at that service.
Hopefully they have either repented or moved to another congregation.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 am

Well guys I think it has come to pass.
For the past 4 months I have been raising concerns about air-conditioning in my building not working.
Last week we had 3 days of extremely hot weather, and although I spoke to my new boss about my concerns he was totally unsympathetic, even when I said that I had taken out an Apprehended Violence Order against a client in December, and we had 3 angry clients in on the Monday.
4 of my staff and me were ill and eventually I evacuated the building at 3 pm as I was exhausted from the heat and stress of the situation and worried about the Occupational Health and Safety risks of the combination of heat and potentially threatening clients.
I was subsequently told by my boss that he thought I was unprofessional by evacuating without his approval and should have sent my staff to another site in the company instead.
I have been documenting the events, and have complained to the Federal Occupational Health and safety investigators about the situation, have resigned by job and need to find another one quick!
Please pray for me, as I find this situation very stressful. I even another dream last night about being a foreign war journalist (see separate post) which was pretty traumatic.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat May 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Possible manifestation:
I have had tumultuous events in my paid job over the past few months - with conflict with my new manager over workplace safety issues including faulty air-conditioning and resultant angry clients. This has meant that I have changed careers to one where I now help workers injured in workplace accidents to find new careers (God apparently gave me appropriate experience to be empathetic to my new clients).
My new job has far less responsibility, and it appears that God is taking me through a "wilderness experience", as I've also been out of church leadership for 3 years now.
I believe that this dream was to prepare me for the workplace conflict and career change and to reassure me that He had everything under control.
Maybe God is doing some maintenance on me!

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top