HELP!! GETTING MARRIED AND MY FIANCE IS CONVULSING/SEIZING!!! PLEASE INTERPRET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP!! GETTING MARRIED AND MY FIANCE IS CONVULSING/SEIZING!!! PLEASE INTERPRET

Post by cbvirtuous on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 am

I was supposed to be taking a trip I think with some friends and my brother but then brother cancels because of a musical committment he had to do (he's a music producer IRL) . So apparently it was just going to be me going and Im getting things ready in my truck for the road trip , it was a 10 hr trip to Virginia (where I live now). I am talking on the phone to a male friend of mine, he was already at the destination, the house we'd be staying in and he's saying something about he is glad the other guys arent coming because it could be just he and I and he didnt really want them around anyway (IRL we are platonic).

So we hang up and suddenly I remember the animals need to eat! So I call him back to tell him to feed the cat (I adore cats) or the cat and dog. Then I was on my way. I get there and it seems we are in like a vacation home or apartment youd rent. It was Cindy Lee's, (IRL, a landlord that Id met and looked at some of her apartments here in Virginia Beach before I moved. I didnt end up renting from her bc the amazing place I wanted was out of my price range. Cindy Lee, I thought when I met her was extraordinarily friendly and nice, I really liked her alot and she offered me alot of helpful information before I moved) Okay back to dream. The place when I got there was pretty and relaxing, prefurnished. Cindy Lee was doing stuff around like going through or getting stuff out of the fridge like she was still preparing the place for us... I kept thinking, I gotta make sure she's paid for our stay and I was trying to calculate my expenses because money is so tight and I owed her, I was wondering why she hadnt asked for the money yet while at the same time hoping she wouldnt just yet. She seemed a very gracious and kind landlord/owner.

My male friend is over by the living room couch while Cindy Lee and I are sitting, talking at the eating table and a plate of red grapes by me (which I love & eating every day lately, ha). Somehow Cindy Lee and I start discussing that I want to name my daughter Sophie (this is true, if I have one). Cindy Lee says, "thats an italian name!!" Im like, "yep. I love that name." My friend (IRL he is italian) says, "Tyson. Thats what I want to name my son" (this is true, he does IRL). Suddenly he's next to me and Im still sitting and he's standing in front of me. He starts talking about marrying me but I cant remember what he was saying. I just remember knowing he really wanted to marry me. I think he said something about getting the rings soon. I was thinking he wants to marry me but Im not sure if I want to. SUDDENLY, he starts convulsing or seizing and shaking while standing up like someone with Turrets syndrome or epilepsy!!!! I was rubbing his arms lovingly, and telling him softly, it's okay, just be calm, while he was in the episode til it passed. I thought to myself, Im going to be taking care of him, like he is sick or kind of mentally challenged (I dont mean any offense, this is what I was thinking in my dream), like a special needs child. That was what was troubling me about marrying him--being a caregiver, or concern about having to take care of him. I dont know what this means.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP!! GETTING MARRIED AND MY FIANCE IS CONVULSING/SEIZING!!! PLEASE INTERPRET

Post by One Door on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Hello,
I am just wondering. I could be way off here. Does "fear" have a crip on your life anywhere?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP!! GETTING MARRIED AND MY FIANCE IS CONVULSING/SEIZING!!! PLEASE INTERPRET

Post by cbvirtuous on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:10 am

with this person even though we are friends, yes.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Hello,
The follwoing are the things I see in your dream. Your dream is symbolic.
In dreams God takes from your life what you are familiar with and uses it as symbols in your dream to relay a message to you from Him. You are familiar with Cindy Lee, grapes, etc.
I believe truck here represents a personal ministry of some kind. The mumber 10 actually represents "a journey" (trip), speaking symbolically.
Because of the contents of your dream, I believe telephone here symbolizes "the enemy's voice". Even though you adore cats, because of the contents of your dream, I believe the animal here (cat or dog) represents what is of the demonic. I know some people teach if a certain animal (or any object) means a positive thing to you most likely it will be positive in your dream but from my experience with dreams and visions that is not a rule that is 100% true. It is the contents of the dream that determine a positive or negative meaning. I could add to that but I am trying not to write a book here while interpreting your dream. The word "feed" means; to provide something necessary for the growth, development, or existence of. A refrigerator represents; the heart; attitude; thoughts. Jesus is taking things out of the refrigerator (your heart). HE is gracious and kind. Table here represents communion with God.
Living room means revealed; truth exposed.
To marry someone means to make a covenant with. You say he begins to convulse. Convulse means; to tear loose or to shake violently. The reason I ask if there was any fear represented in your life anywhere is because of the word "Tyson". Tyson is the name of a well known company who is known for their chicken products. Chicken symbolizes fear. When someone calls you a chicken they are accusing you of being afraid. Your friend, when he has a child he wants to call it "Tyson". This tells me he wants to enable fear in you. Your friend represents an evil spirit. You on the other hand want to call your child "Sophie" which means "excellent virtue". Remember before you left you called your friend and ask him to feed............ This tells me that you are somehow "feeding" this fear.
I believe the heart of the message is; you have an enemy who is speaking fear into your life; this evil spirit wants you to make a covenant with it; you are somehow feeding this but the dream shows by the convulsion there is going to be a shaking or a tearing loose of this. The feelings you have at the end of the dream show me you are beginning to see this for what it is and you want no part of it.
Again, this is what I see in your dream. I cannot apply it to your life, only you can. If nothing else hopefully it will get you closer to the message in your dream that is from our Almighty God. Almighty means no contenders. I love that!

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:46 pm

I am praying on your interpretation. There were some things that struck me very much.

I did not consider what you said about cats and dogs, Id like to know more about that. Also with 'Tyson'...Im not sure about the chicken, I will pray on that. Tyson in its original meaning also means high-spirited. Any thoughts on this? Thanks again for taking time to read and respond. -C

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:32 am

i havnt read 1drs post,,but some thorts 4 u,, ,,um the roads trip sounds like a journy irl that u may be thinkin about doin wiv ur frend,,10 is significant,,can mean journy /wilderness,um u both want kids but hav different names 4 them,,that kood be showing seperate visions,, ,hmm,,then it seems that a marriage proposel is thrust upon u suddely,, ur not sure,,thats an impoertant feeling,, ,, the absence of peace, ,, ,,then he has his siezure,,im sure its not literal but symbollik of wat kood be a serious thing in the future,, ugh,,epilepsy can be a spirit ugh,,aswell asa sickness,it means something ,,u sooth him thru this event but feel in ur heart that careing 4 someone like this is beyond u,, ,,ugh,hmmm i wood ponder this drm well, ,,,i kinda think u kno wat this drm means in ur heart,,and ur jus lookin 4 confirmation,, be careful,,,, let me kno,D,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:01 am

Thanks Dreamster, I continued to pray on your interpretation as well. I have been on a journey. A proposal I wasnt quite expecting that would warrant a partnership of sorts was placed on the table for me by this person. I could see it possibly being related to the marriage proposal in this dream, because I know sometimes things are symbolic and a marriage is symbolic of a covenant. There is an absence of peace at present. I have indeed felt "caring for" this person in this state of "spirit sickness" is alot for me to handle though he wants that partnership with me and with it comes hesitation regarding his proposal and purpose in each others lives. I had been back and forth about it so...confirmation I have been seeking about my own feelings and why I was feeling this way, yes, thank you!!!

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:47 am

ok ,,let peace be ur umpire,,, ... D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Amen, please let peace be your guide in this situation.....

2 Timothy 1:7 -

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and
of a sound mind.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Thanks Lola21st, I come in agreement with you all about that peace, so it shall be done where 2 or more agree.

You know what's interesting? In my dream when he said he was glad no one else came since he only wanted it to be he and I on the trip and also at the end when he was convulsing after he was talking about marrying me, I felt sorry for him, sorry for his needs, and for not maybe wanting to take care of him as a wife and empathetic to his being "special needs" (some of which is real, among them, one thing for example, like he has severe (no exaggerating) adult ADD which has always affected him cognitively in certain areas) and with the body seizures there was a sadness, a melancholy about that all being the reason I questioned marrying him. In sickness and in health wasnt applying here for me-and thats why it was a very sad feeling and he didnt know I had it. That stuck out to me. I suppose behind that was indeed a fear of caring for him and being limited in the marriage to a great deal of caregiving bc of his sickness. It occured to me, I have a special needs child who has severe respiratory problems and it is not easy to separate from it as a person sometimes and live outside of that or know anything else. The thought of marrying someone also with special needs, symbolically for me equates a feeling of being drained and having to be alert and on all the time in carrying the person and always flexible despite burn out though we have God's grace.

Not wanting to take it on in the marital setting was an interesting feeling that brought on melancholy and guilt bc he couldnt help it.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm

It may be that while he has these needs, the Lord may be showing you that you aren't the one that He has appointed to assist/take care of him...if it was so, your feelings about the situation would be different....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top