Dream of playing professional hockey...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of playing professional hockey...

Post by robertme2003 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 pm

I have had this dream several times. This morning really made me have to get this checked out. I dream that I am wearing hockey equipment and am on the ice with a team, yet am not able to be in the line up because of the coach. The coach is my former wrestling coach. I don't understand how my wrestling coach would be in my dream as a hockey coach but I really want to understand this. I don't think it has anything to do with sports. I do know that when there is a dream that is being continually shown over the past couple of years there has to be something significant. I am past the age of being able to play any sport competitively.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of playing professional hockey...

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 am

Hi Robert, I've not taken the interpretation test, but this is what I see in your dream. As you say, the sports represent something other than the specific sport itself. Maybe it's the place in your life involving work or a group you are involved with? You are in a "team". You would know which one in your real life. You are experiencing being held back by the person who is a "boss" (the coach). You are "wresting" with decisions being made. You want to "play", you are dressed and ready, but the "coach" maybe doesn't recognize you and your abilities.
IRL, you know this wrestling coach and what he symbolizes to you. Is he a person in your life or an idea you have? Is he/it holding you back for a good reason or not? Is the Lord showing you that you need to deal with this one way or another? Are you ready to move into something bigger in life or is the training for now where you should be?
Please pray on this. The Lord would show you more clearly.

Last edited by Nyagali on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wresting coach thoughts)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top