Strange Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Dream

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:22 am

Before I tell this dream I realize what the dream might seem like but I really would like that if someone could see through the eyes of the spirit and tell me what it means. I dreamed that I was in this relationship with another woman. And when I woke up I was praying to the Lord about it, what it could mean because sometimes people just say oh, that's just the devil. But, the reason I am submitting this dream is that when I started praying about it, a person came to mind from my past. It was a sixth grade teacher of mine. Now I know that in the dream the relationship was not a godly relationship either, but another strange thing was that I was in this house and it was a very old looking house. In the inside, there were rooms that were in bad condition almost like the house was inhabitable. So, there are many parts to this dream including this man who was a doctor in the dream who came near us. I really don't know what this may mean except the only clue was that teacher coming to mind. The more I wrote down the dream in my journal, another thing that came to mind was the elementary school itself that I attended. It just like came into view in my mind while I was writing down this dream and praying about it.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Dream

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 am

um the scrip that came 2 mind was,,''a house devided against itself ,how will it stand,,''.. ,,,um wat does the house mean 2 u?? is it a family home?? its significant swty, i think i remeber u sayin somewher on the board that ur family had a numba of issues,,, ,,,um the dokter kood that be jesus coming in2 ur drm?? um the teacher is a key person here,,someone whos in authority ova u ,,but ina relationship wiv u, um how old wer u in tha drm?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 am

not sure what that means about being divided except that perhaps it might represent an inner struggle, two sides going in opposite directions. i don't know whose house i was in or where that house was. i have to pray more about it. yes my family had issues and a lot of them too. i assumed the elderly gentleman was a doctor but i could have been wrong. it looked as if he was like hovering over us while we were not in the best position, sort of like someone looking over my shoulder, maybe he was invisible. i saw him but it really didnt matter much. it wasn't a bedroom we were in either. and the house seemed empty like there wasn't lots of furniture in it. In the room where I had my suitcases, there was furniture. This teacher, I did not know about her until I woke up and was praying over the dream. Her face came to me after I had the dream when I woke up.
I don't know how old I was in this dream.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top