Recurring dream of unwedded pregnancy HELP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring dream of unwedded pregnancy HELP.

Post by Nichole in Need on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 am

Dear interpreters,

In the first instance I dreamt that I was in my church and I went downstairs into a basement room with a group of other women. As I was walking in I realised that all the women were pregnant, and I soon became aware that I too, was visibly pregnant. I began to cry in distress because I did not know who the father was, and all the other women were married. As I wept in distress, one of the pregnant women I knew came other to comfort me. She held my hand and said that it was okay, and that I hadn't intended it to happen.

Then a month or two later I dreamt again that I was pregnant. I was deeply distressed and wanted to have an abortion but found out that I was too far gone and actually due. Again, I realised that I did not know who had fathered my child and began to weep profusely. I contemplated telling a few friends who were in a room not too far from me. In the dream they happened to be young girls I knew in my waking life from my church who had fallen pregnant though they were not married. In the end I didn't tell anyone. And awoke from the dream feeling very sad.

I am not pregnant, neither am I sexually active. Can anyone help me interpret the dream? I am in deep personal distress and feel these dreams are God's way of trying to communicate something to me.

Nichole in Need

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring dream of unwedded pregnancy HELP.

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:44 am

Hello Nicole...

I'm going to share some "thoughts" with you. This is NOT an interpretation, but some things that came to mind as I read your dream.

Usually when I dream about going into a basement, it's God's way of showing me a place in my spirit. It appears to me that you may have a gift in intercession of some sort. The fact that it was at your church, leads me to believe this is a spiritual assignment. The pregnancy may not be a natural one, but one where God is impregnating you with the gift of intercession for you to nurture through prayer and the reading of the Word of God. We all are called to pray, but there are those who moan and groan in the spirit for others as God leads. The scripture that comes to mind when I read this dream is:

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (John 7:38)

I am an intercessor and there are times when I take on what the person I'm praying for is experiencing. Could this be a call for you to pray for unwed mothers? The feelings that you had in the dream were of shame. God doesn't give you feelings of shame in general, the enemy does...so this is why this dream has a feel of God calling you into your gift.

Like I said, this is NOT an interpretation, just some thoughts that came to mind as I read your dream. Please pray and allow the Lord to speak to your heart and confirm...or not confirm.

Blessings

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nichole in Need on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 am

Cholette thank you so much for taking the time out to share your thoughts with me. It means a lot in what has been a difficult time.

I definitely see areas in your response that I can relate to. I agree that it's a spiritual matter rather than a physical birth. And I think I know what the gift may be.

Since I am quite sure that the dream personally relates to me, I am concerned about the fatherless part. The most distressing points of the dream were always when I realised that I did not have a partner to share the pregnancy with, not so much that I was pregnant itself. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks again, I will be meditating on what you've written.

Nichole in Need

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 pm

yep im wiv big sis on this one,, ,,um think about mary being pregnant by the holy spirit,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top