Silence in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silence in dreams

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:26 pm

I've been thinking about this, when dreams are not audible, no talking, the dreamer only observes actions....I wonder if that's God's way of simply showing us things as they are and He will do

I remember I had a dream where I saw my boss working hard on a new task, my boss had a new title/new career....directing my other coworkers like it was a play, I observed this in the backstage of some theatre, there was absolutely no talking, everything was being seen in silence, when I saw what an exciting new job my boss was doing, it looked like fun so I said to God "I can help!" I was eager to help esp since I was the observer and I wanted to help. The second I spoke I knew I spoke out of turn, it was a weird awkward moment, in fact, I wish I never spoke! I felt that was the wrong thing to say, anyway, right afterwards God started to speak things about my boss, good things, He placed a white scroll in my hands, I can't remember what was on the scroll but it was about my boss. When I spoke up I felt like I shouldn't have and what makes it worse I didn't get an answer...could this be because this is a task God doesn't want me involved in or is He showing me this is something only He will do so no man can boast? If that's the case why did He show me these things?

btw, I love my job and I wouldn't change it for the world, however, I would like a bit more responsiblity/a new title in the future with the same company, I'm not anxious I just wouldn't mind having a new task if an opportunity comes along. I guess in the dream I was disappointed that my request wasn't answer, in fact, I don't know why God didn't answer me but choose to keep silent but He starting to speak specific things about my boss, He even wrote it on a scroll!!!!! I know God is serious, hence He wanted me to be quiet...I knew I wasn't suppose to speak but that was AFTER I did. Any thoughts?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silence in dreams

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 am

im speechless

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:30 am

Usually when I observe things in a dream it means that God is giving me revelation knowledge. I've NEVER observed in a dream and spoke out and felt like I wasn't supposed to say something. Maybe you speaking out, is God's way of giving you insight of what you will do and how you will feel doing it. The fact that he gave you the scroll and spoke things to you about your bodd, even after you spoke, shows that God was unmoved by you speaking out of turn...if you did speak out of turn.

Just some things to think about...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:35 am

thank you Cholette, your insight is always helpful!

In the dream I was eager to help, and I had the desire to help but I just felt that God's silence meant no and afterwards I felt well maybe I shouldn't have asked.

I believe it is a revelation dream from God and I thank Him for telling me, however, I just don't understand why He told me. Does the dream involve in me? Should I not focus on "speaking out of turn" but just focus on a possible career change? because whatever happens to my boss will gradually happen to me?

Last edited by Gissy2 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:35 am

dreamster you are speechless????

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:25 am

Anytime God shows us something it's for a purpose. God shows us things in part, at times. Now it's time for you to get before Him and seek him for more. He doesn't do anything in vain so either it has something to do with YOUR job or he's calling you to pray so nothing will happen at all.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:11 pm

,,i thort id try it out,, ,,um i was wowed by ur drm,,um im thinkin its about watch an learn,,u dont hav2 do anything,,and u will receive insite/revelation D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:30 am

thanks for your input dreamster....I sometimes think God was saying that....this dream is not about you, it's about people around you...just watch. Have you ever had "silent dreams"?

Cholette....you are right I do need to pray for more answers. If it has anything to do with me or my job I know it will be good because I claim Romans 8:28 all things work out for my good. Amen!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm

ok now,,,um i cant remeba ,,,,sooo many,,,, i guess i may hav,, ,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 pm

so many dreams hence the name....dreamster!!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 am

,,,of course,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 am

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Cholette wrote:Usually when I observe things in a dream it means that God is giving me revelation knowledge. I've NEVER observed in a dream and spoke out and felt like I wasn't supposed to say something. Maybe you speaking out, is God's way of giving you insight of what you will do and how you will feel doing it. The fact that he gave you the scroll and spoke things to you about your bodd, even after you spoke, shows that God was unmoved by you speaking out of turn...if you did speak out of turn.

Just some things to think about...

I been thinking about this dream this week and I think the dream has manifested in part. God did hear and apparently He wasn't moved by me plus He granted my request, I am able to assist my boss in his new venture!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top