Decapitating Soldiers for the enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decapitating Soldiers for the enemy

Post by Kiri on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Short dream, or at least what I can remember.

I am looking at a line of soldiers in a dark room. They are all standing to attention but with their heads tipped back and throats exposed. One of their own comes walking from the far end (unseen end) of the soldier line. He says "This is the head end, Captain". I know he is being forced by the enemy to kill his own men. I also know he has not really killed the ones down the far end of the line.

As I watch, and he comes into view, he quickly and noiselessly decapitates for the first time, a man in the line, and then the next man. Weird thing is, they remain standing. I don't know if I become that man, or if I take over, but in my hand is a ridiculously small knife for the job, marginally larger than a paring knife. I go to the next man, and I have the knowledge that the remaining men up the line all know their lives are to be sacrificed so the remainder of the men can escape. The man I reach extends his head back. His adam's apple is pronounced. Their bravery is so obvious. The men seem swarthy skinned. I decapitate him, remarkably quickly for such a small knife. I move to the next man and do the same, a little more clumsily this time, and I feel his blood run between my fingers. I feel no fear, it's like I had emotionally detached myself.

Then I wake.

My night had been filled with strange dreams, and hormones have been nutty the last few days. Is this just a crazy dream or with meaning?

Kiri

View user profile http://kiricoulstock.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Decapitating Soldiers for the enemy

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:19 am

I just had to join you and laugh about your last line after sharing such an intense dream! rofl
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 pm

I think it could have been hormonal, it certainly hasn't troubled me like other dreams have. Yet it was remarkably clear. Anyone out there with any thoughts on it? Apart from avoiding me when I hold paring knives...

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:32 am

I really wish I could help. I even thought about this in bed this morning...But I get nothing other than wondering what OT scripture could relate to this. There are many violent stories there that are misunderstood. Is this a prophetic dream about some situation?
No emotion could just mean the Lord carried you through this completely. But I have no idea now what it means. I do understand the hormone thing though. LOL!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 am

I have some time today to pray about it. Hormones now behaving so may get clear airwaves. what

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top