please pray for my new Job application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please pray for my new Job application

Post by ray27mon on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi brothers and Sister,

my name is mark raymond Eustaquio, I'm living here in Saudi arabia, riyadh...now i'm requesting to support me in my prayer for my new job application....actually, the company employee or Human resources department employee had already done gave me a salary offer VERBALLY THRU my mobile phone lastnight(june 12, 2010 at around 7:45 pm here).but after we talked on my mobile phone with HR employee,he told me to wait for the call tomorrow which supposed today june 13, 2010, before i will go to the company and sign the contract. But i waited for the whole day today until tonight june 13,2010, that no one from that company calling on me.

My brothers and sisters, please pray for me the assurance that i will get that new job with salary offer.. I'm really confused which i don't know what's the plan of our God to me. I called and followed up twice to that company,and they told me again to wait for a call again tomorrow june 14,2010..please my dear brothers and sisters, pray for me..i know that God is taking care of me.i claimed by faith to receive that job and save me from worries. i want to make sure that the job will be mine.i wish that God hear our prayers and answer all my worries.

thank you very much to all of you in advance for your support prayer on me....

Brother,

Raymond.

ray27mon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: please pray for my new Job application

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Raymond, dear brother, we pray for God's will to be done in your life, as Jesus prayed at the cross. Rest in Jesus, he will take you through!
your sister,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ray27mon on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:13 pm

thank you my dear sister joy for your prayer..God bless..

ray27mon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:46 pm

I pray you have good news, Ray - God Bless!

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ray27mon on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Thank you my dear sister christina..i claimed it, for your praying to me...I know God is there on us always.....God bless....

ray27mon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:20 am

Jesus is your ultimate Source...focus on HIM and not the job!! You have the favor of the Lord that emcompasses you so walk in that and let go of the worry and the fear and allow God to be God...in Jesus Name!!

Be blessed!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ray27mon on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:10 am

My dear Sister cholette, thank you so much for advice...you know what, I Glorify and Praise God...i got my contract...only today as in now only..(june 14,2010)and i will start tomorrow immediately....God is so so Good...he is the one and only Provider....My friends who were advised on my forum and supported to my prayers....thank you so much to all of you....our Prayer answered...Praise God...May God bless all of you...in the name of Jesus...Amen...

ray27mon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top