A silent church, a fight, and a 3 bodied snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A silent church, a fight, and a 3 bodied snake

Post by Angelwings on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 pm

I had these 3 dreams LAST summer all in the same night....

A silent church
I went to visit an unfamiliar church with my mother. We didn't know anyone there and the sanctuary was pretty much empty with just a handful of people. We sat down together but we moved spots maybe 2 or 3 times before the service started. The last time we moved spots I ended up sitting a row in front of my mother. I even turned around to face my mother and asked her why did we keep moving seats, but she didn't answer. The pastor arrived and approached the pulpit. He had both hands on the podium and just stood there quietly. The place was dead silent as we sat there waiting for him to say something or start praying, but he never did. No one in the sanctuary said a peep and there was no music...you could hear a pin drop in that place. I asked my mother "Why isn't anyone saying anything?"

next scene....

A fight
I was walking up the street in my neighborhood. As I was walking up to my house, a cross the street were two young boys fighting. I believe I knew them...possibly family.

next scene....

3 Bodied Snake
I was walking up the side of my house toward the backyard. I was cautious as I approached the gate because I knew there would possibly be a snake in the backyard. I opened the gate and walked in the yard and I glanced to the right and sure enough there was a snake slithering by. I stepped to the side and stood behind something to keep my distance. I was very surprised at the appearance of the snake. It had 3 bodies, each having its own head and tail. But the colors and pattern of the colors were as one. The body was sort of like a beige/tan color and the midsection of the bodies had about 3 or 4 oval shaped pattern that blended with the 3 bodies. Or I should say long stretched oval shape with points at the end, like a serpents eye shape. I dont remember the exact pattern and color placing but the colors included dark brown, orange-ish yellow-ish colors. It slithered away and glanced back at me, it had cartoonish eyes. I only saw the left profile of the snakes heads as ot looked back at me so I saw the left eye of each head. I was so shocked! I yelled out " Did anyone see that?" I wasn't scared.....just very surprised at the appearance. Than as I watched it slither away....I saw a very LONG black snake fall from the top of the fence into my yard. I have a privacy fence and I have neighbors on both side...so I'm not sure if it was coming from the neighbors yard or what, but it fell from the top of the fence and landed in the grass in my yard.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A silent church, a fight, and a 3 bodied snake

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:54 am

Hi Angelwings, In the first part, you went to the church building expecting to hear (from) God. His voice is not found in the building or from a man. You move around to try to hear, hoping His voice or presence will be heard better in this or that place. But there is silence. (If we do hear God in the church building it is IN SPITE of that, not because of the location or "church".)
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Thank you for your response Nyagali, that is an interesting thought. It was rather strange that we moved a few times, but in the dream I didn't know why. And service had not started yet. I remember thinking...."How strange that no one is saying or making a sound"

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Often when we move in a place it is because we can't see or hear right so we try another seat. Do you think it is as simple as that? It was an unfamiliar church but maybe the Lord was just showing you that you can't go to a place to hear him. He lives in you, we communicate with God and with one another face to face. You had to turn to face your mother. This is how we communicate. Face to Face. As with God.

Please pray on this, the Lord knows.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Very good points, makes perfect sense. That dream was from last year and since that dream I have definitely been learning that. And I needed to be reminded of it today
Thank you for that Nyagali!
1 down 2 to go

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:05 pm

I did respond to the 2nd and 3rd but took them off before I sent it as I wasn't really sure in my heart. I'll just ask a question? Were there arguments or discord in the home or in your life at the time? The snake was in 3. How many in your family?
I think the 3 do relate as you were trying to hear God but went to the wrong place. Then the snake, or fighting came up and it "fell apart", but landed on grass...new growth.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm

I have a huge family. I had this dream right before one of my relatives came to visit me from out of town. There was a division in my family around that time and this person was the main cause of it....they caused a huge disagreement between my mother and I.

The second dream was the fighting..and then the 3rd dream had the 3 bodied snake and one single long black snake, thats the snake that fell from the top of the fence into my yard.
I always felt the dream with the snakes had something to do with my relative...I just don't know what.
But I feel like the Holy Spirit is drawing my attention back to last summer....I'm praying for some answers and confirmation from the Lord.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:22 am

Does anyone else have an interpretation for these dreams?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Hi Angelwings -

These dreams keep coming back to me although I've not left any thoughts or interpretations...

I just feel like the key thing to the first dream is about waiting and being patient but am not sure why. Both your mother and the pastor seemed ok with the events although they seemed odd on the surface. But it was you that was wondering/questioning what was going on...the scriptures that keep coming up in my spirit are Psalms 46:10 (Be still and know that I am God) and Psalm 37.

As for the second and third dreams, I think the 2nd dream might have been the forewarning of the family fight (was there some aspect of it that was childish?) and in the 3rd dream the 3 headed snake to me represents three problems that come at once...a threefold issue....but it seems like once those issues are dealt with, there will be another one to contend with (the black snake)...are there any lingering issues/emotions that are in need of healing from the fight that occurred and/or from the instigator? The dream may have been showing you that this might be the case...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 am

those are good points you made lola21st, thank you! It definitly gives me something to think about. Since the dream was from last summer, the part you said about lingering issues and/or emotions applies to the situation.
thank u, God Bless

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 pm

To God be the glory! You're welcome! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm