Spiders/ticks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiders/ticks

Post by mariar on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Two nights ago, I had a dream of big black spiders/ticks looking creatures that were in a circle hovering under a frame. They were really big and black. I was not afraid of them but knew somehting is wrong.

I know it is spiritual warafare. I am wondering if it has anything to do with my home. We are having financial trouble and applying for a loan modifcation to save our house before is foreclosured and sold on September 6, 2010. My husband recently, with the Lord's help, got a better paying job. I am still looking for one.

I know God's hands are all over this. He has given us favor this year. I am, also in praywer and asking God what it means.

Thank you and God bLess.

Maria

mariar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiders/ticks

Post by Nyagali on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Lord we pray for this family that you would, as you you have promised, take care of them and provide all they need. In Your Name.

Maria, as long as the flame is there you will not be harmed because they cannot come into the flame and if they even tried, they will burn up. Jesus did say we will go through trouble and suffer however, but we will not be harmed. There is a difference. We know the flame of the Holy Spirit can never go out so those spiders and ticks will be waiting an awfully long time! Praise God!

Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mariar on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 pm

thank you.
Maria

mariar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:54 am

eekk can u describe tha frame??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 am

mariar wrote:Two nights ago, I had a dream of big black spiders/ticks looking creatures that were in a circle hovering under a frame. They were really big and black. I was not afraid of them but knew somehting is wrong.

I know it is spiritual warafare. I am wondering if it has anything to do with my home. We are having financial trouble and applying for a loan modifcation to save our house before is foreclosured and sold on September 6, 2010. My husband recently, with the Lord's help, got a better paying job. I am still looking for one.

I know God's hands are all over this. He has given us favor this year. I am, also in praywer and asking God what it means.

Thank you and God bLess.

Maria
Maria, you are right. The Lord's hand is all over it! As a result of his handy work, was the giving of this dream. The interp. of the dream is to recognize where the enemy sits in this matter like a tict hidden in an unconscious place with the sowing of a-web-of-discord that frames the matter at hand. Be cautious that the enemy does not frame you with what is unlawful according to this forclosure. Know your rights according to the law on the matter at hand, I believe whole hearted this knowledge will led you to deliverance and will hold the enemy at bay, Hallelujah......at least till you can get established financialy. Praise the Lord!!!! Time is on your side, Sister.

Peach be still and know that I am God {Ps. 46:10}
Sincerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 am

I read FLAME not FRAME, sorry.
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down