deep water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

deep water

Post by deasnra on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 pm

This is similar to the other one posted today about raging water. Over the past few years, I have several times had dreams involving flooding water. I have been on roads that had parts of them flooded by the rising water. I always managed to find a way around the flooded area. However, last night the dream was somewhat different: The river was flooding roads again, but I seemed to be above it all instead of on the road. Much traffic was on the road, and a lot of it, including several yellow buses, were in water up to the roofs. Yet the traffic behind these vehicles were impatient to go ahead down the road into the deeper water even though they were already in a couple feet of water. In all these dreams the water was raging out of control, but I, though allarmed, was personally untouch.

deasnra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: deep water

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Praise the Lord, deasnra!

Just thoughts...

This dream may be a call to intercede. Did the location appear familiar in the dream because if it is related to something in your life, it would provide some context . Buses sometimes represent ministries or large groups, is there anything troublesome taking place with any ministries that you are involved in or otherwise support?

Having said this, I actually think this is more about intercession because you're personally untouched in the dream and you're above the troubling situation, out of harm's way. One thing I read this morning is that Arkansas experienced flash floods this morning and as of the most recent count, 20 people have lost their lives and there are dozens more missing. Perhaps you were shown this dream to intercede?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100611/ap_on_re_us/us_arkansas_flooding

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deasnra on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks for the thoughts, lola21st. I'm sure it isn't literal water. As you inply, the water likely is trouble involving a ministry. 10 years ago I received the vision for a ministry that is not yet in bloom. "Coincidentally," Habukkuk 2:3 is a key passage given to me back in 2000 to encourage me as I wait for the ministry to come together. Perhaps the dreams of me being near but untouched by turbulance are to encourage me to wait for the appointed time.

deasnra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:55 pm

You're welcome!

Perhaps the dreams of me being near but untouched by turbulance are to encourage me to wait for the appointed time.

And to pray for those things that do not exist as though they do (Romans 4:17)...

Here is an explanation of water symbols from the site:

http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_water.html

Hope it's helpful! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:12 am

Deasnra~ I have learned down through the years that often individuals are waiting upon the Lord, when the Lord is waiting upon them. From one Ministry to another, I would like to offer you what I saw when I read your post with words of wisdom and knowledge. In the book of Isaiah 54:8~9, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9~For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. I would like to encourage you to step forward and take hold of the plow and turn up some new ground in Faith with this scripture that is a promise in verse 11~ So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void {empty}, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. It sounds like to me that the Spirit of the Lord God is upon you; because the Lord hath anointed you to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent you to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim librerty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; Thus these things that are all spoken of by the prophet Isaiah under the umption of the HOLY-GHOST. You be encouraged and step up to the plate and deliver, after all, the Lord will finish in you what he started, Amen. You have a HIGH-CALLING upon your life, this will explain the being seperated and set on hill. The Lord brought you to it, He will take you through it. With much love intented.

I've never taken an accuracy test, but much like you Deasnra, I have been ordained by God, meaning called out/seperated, set apart. I speak out of humility and not pride.

Sincerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deasnra on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 am

Sister Halo, Thanks for sharing. There is wisdom in your words; however, in this case their is another person involved, and that person is running yet.

deasnra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:58 am

They can run, but they can't hide, Amen. They can run to all four corners of the earth, but the Lord said in his word "I will be there", Amen. If you lead, they will follow. You be the Lord's hands, feet, and eyes. The Lord hears you when you pray. Go to the Book of Matt. 16:19...........Put legs on them prayers, child!!!!!!

Sincerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 am

Halo!

GLAD to see you!!! Hope the Lord has been blessing and keeping you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 am

Yes, It is good to see you aswell, Lola. Indeed the Lord has been blessing me and keep's me close to the cross, Hallelujah.

Praise the Lord

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top