savearly running rushing water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

savearly running rushing water

Post by debb castro on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:17 am

I don't remember all of it but the last half;;;; where we lived, wherever that was; water would cover the whole place(running savearly,deep and swirling. there was a man guiding a boat-raft like thing with people. the man was my husband??? he didn't look like him but i am not sure what he looked like the people where being brought to where i was . it was a sort of cave an opening where the people could get off and be sheltered (safe) it sort of stuck out just a very little. it was hard to keep the raftthing held so the people could get off and in the caveish place down under the water, the people got off there weren't many and off he went off, a women looked at him leaving and asked where he was going it not safe out there,she was very concerned. she looked at me for answers i said he never stays and we went down just in timeas the water just swirled over the safe place but not into it.....i never saw the inside of it then it was as if i were looking at it the whole pic from above. the water was flowing over the whole place then i awoke

debb castro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: savearly running rushing water

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Debb, I've not taken the test so am not sure if this is correct, please pray on it. I wonder if the water represents the spiritual life you are in. The man represents Jesus, he is bringing people, keeping them safe (if I understand what you shared correctly). They don't all stay with you but you assist in their lives. The Lord is bringing people into your life for protection, the cave. The Spirit of the Lord is covering you and moving, you are aware of it because you can see it (you see the whole picture). You didn't expreess to much emotion. I don't know if this is present or if this will happen.
Please pray on this.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:45 am

Hello Debb~ It appears as if the vortex of a whirling mass of movement is surley at hand with the word of the Lord calling out the meaning of Redeemer that is spoken of by the prophet Isaiah in 43:2~ When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: 5~ fear not: for I am with thee: It appears as if a subsequent-gathering is under-way for a deliverance through the Redeemer Himself for whatever the case may be {church, family, finances}.

I've never taken the accuracy test.
Sincerly, Sister Halo.

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 am

Hi Halo -

We've shelved the accuracy test for now, no need to note whether you've taken it or not now.... I would just recommend to add whether or not what you're leaving is an interpretation or thoughts....thanks!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by debb castro on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Joy and Halo......thank you for your response: the first response is very similar and reminded me of a word given to me at a woman's retreat I ended up at in the woods of grays harbor washington in feb...i was trying to runaway from some very big difficulties and God brought me there with ladies I didn't know and was amazing.: the second would be the answer needed to go forward in life for me at this time: I will be praying and seeking what the message is from the The Lord>>>>>thank you both very much Debb

debb castro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:36 am

Debb~ The interpretation of the message is "holding onto God's promises", so that one can move forward, pushing fear to the side. When God put the rainbow in the sky for you and me and humanity, he made a promise that the world never again be flooded by water, what a promise, Amen. There are rainbows all through out the Word of God, we just have to recognize them, hallelujah. Promises is often words of encouragement, that soothes our fears and doubts, bringing about peace and comfort, knowing this that we trust Him by his Word of Promise's. The scripture given, was intended just for that purpose. What always looks grim, really isn't after all, Amen. We identify with these promises so we can move forward in this Christian walk of life. God Bless~

Sincerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top