Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yeshua284

Dream Interpetation

I have a dream i would like for some one to interpet for me. I have this dream twice in this dream i have a lot of kitten in my house i am trying to get out every time i time to get them out the come back through a opening in my back door, I plug the hold with towel the still try to work their way in, these kitten are not agressive. as i was putting another goup of cat out i saw a little kitten i wanted to keep and I put it to the side. then i saw a adult cat she was large it seem to be the mother of these kittens. she was not aggressive just sitting next to my bar, but i was affraid to put here out and tried to get someone else to do it.

The oddest thing happen next when i open the door there was these kid that came to my house and were outside playing. they began to tell me about items that was stolen from my house. The person i thought sold them didn't it was someon Else.

Before i had the dream about the kittens. I had a dream about me preaching in front a large group of people the anointing was strong when I finish i was ask to come and sit on stage with seasoned ministers.

God has called me to a special ministry and i dont want anything to prevent it.

Praise the Lord !
> Following is my dream I have seen and I want to meaning of this dream what does it mean..............
> I am just walking ...One school bus with children I see ...As 'I was just walking
> walking I climb the mountain I see the cross and and lord with blood on his face
> Lord saying dont cry my kingdom will come in this earth

Praise lord;
my name is priyanka
Following is my dream I have seen and I want to meaning of this dream what does it mean..............
> I am seeing myself in the dream that in my hand, I am wearing a ring and someone is coming
And removing my ring and putting other new ring in my hand.

when someone prays for me verse of Psalm 139 comes ...what does this mean?

Praise the Lord!
Following is my dream I have seen and I want to meaning of this dream what does it mean..............
> I seeing myself in a seminar where pastor preaching and choir singing praise and
Worship song. One of Brother and his wife was also attending the seminar went their to ask my empty water bottle from them. But suddenly one brother started calling my name in stage ,but the holy spirit presence was so powerful that I would not stand also and fell down on the stage, and with me one girl from choir fell down. After I got up pastor told me that lord have told something about me .Afterwards pastor open his dairy it was written in red pen about me, what lord speak about me then he told me that lord wants u to do this thing.

> Thank you for sending me mail and keep me in our pray.

Praise the Lord!
> Following is my dream I have seen and I want to meaning of this dream what does it mean...............
I am just walking above the ladder, which is lengthy in walking... where I see a house which is high above sky and in that place ,I see flower and plant are there, but when I look down, I see white color and ,I was afraid of seeing down, then I was thinking that how I walked so lengthy ladder ,I wondering about, but someone takes me up to that house which in high above sky.

Praise the Lord!

We three friend where their and pastor called us for, pray and he told us to say blood in Jesus. And when we three friend started praying blood in Jesus continually then, I noticed my self telling that breath in Jesus.

For eg: when I say blood in Jesus for 10 minute automatically it start coming
Breath in Jesus.

Then I asked someone from my church member regarding this then she told me that lord has given u the gift.

For eg: when any person cannot breath and is kept on oxygen then. She told me to pray for that person to get breath in Jesus.

I want the meaning of breath in Jesus what does it mean..............

Praise the Lord!

> I seeing myself in dream that, I am doing job, where my 3-4officestaff are staring at me.
and when they got chance they rape me.

Please reply me I need your guidance whether, I should do the job or not.

Praise the Lord!

> Following is my dream I have seen and I want to meaning of this dream what does it mean..............

I am just walking above the ladder, which is lengthy in walking... where I see a house which is high above sky and in that place ,I see flower and plant are there, but when I look down, I see white color and ,I was afraid of seeing down, then I was thinking that how I walked so lengthy ladder ,I wondering about, but someone takes me up to that house which in high above sky.

Praise the Lord !
> I am just walking ...One school bus with children I see ...As 'I was just walking
> walking I climb the mountain I see the cross and and lord with blood on his face
> Lord saying dont cry my kingdom will come in this earth.

Praise lord;
my name is priyanka
> I am seeing myself in the dream that in my hand, I am wearing a ring and someone is coming
And removing my ring and putting other new ring in my hand.

when someone prays for me verse of Psalm 139 comes ...what does this mean?
Praise the Lord!
> I seeing myself in a seminar where pastor preaching and choir singing praise and
Worship song. One of Brother and his wife was also attending the seminar went their to ask my empty water bottle from them. But suddenly one brother started calling my name in stage ,but the holy spirit presence was so powerful that I would not stand also and fell down on the stage, and with me one girl from choir fell down. After I got up pastor told me that lord have told something about me .Afterwards pastor open his dairy it was written in red pen about me, what lord speak about me then he told me that lord wants u to do this thing.

Praise the Lord!
Thankyou for helping me to understand my dream and for teaching me:

> Lord saying don’t cry my kingdom will come in this earth.

But when I was asking lord what does this dream mean and prayed for it lord showed me another dream which I have written next line.
I am just walking …above the ladder…, which is lengthy in walking…... where I see a house which is high above sky and in that place ,I see flower and plant are there, but when I look down, I see white color and ,I was afraid of seeing down, then I was thinking that how I walked so lengthy ladder ,I wondering about, but someone takes me up to that house which in high above sky.

Praise the Lord!

We three friend where their and pastor called us for, pray and he told us to say blood in Jesus. And when we three friend started praying blood in Jesus continually then, I noticed my self telling that breath in Jesus.

For eg: when I say blood in Jesus for 10 minute automatically it start coming Breath in Jesus.

Then I asked someone from my church member regarding this then she told me that lord has given u the gift.

For eg: when any person cannot breath and is kept on oxygen then. She told me to pray for that person to get breath in Jesus.

Praise the Lord!
Dear pastor, Yes I read daily Bible, I have received your Dream Interpretations mail, and most of my dream are Warning Dream, What I see in my dream similar things happen with me. my desire to sereve lord. God is calling me to spread his gospel everywhere on this earth so that each and every one should know about the lord.
Praise the Lord!
> I saw my house and near to my house one stop am there and near to bus stop firing am going on and I saw people running here and there.
Then I prayed for that dream, but after 6months it becomes true 0n 26th November 2008 Mumbai.
And but whenever I see myself, the dream is for me or person close to me, lord show the dream for him.
This dream happened with my friend

Praise the Lord!
> I saw my house and near to my house one stop am there and near to bus stop firing am going on and I saw people running here and there.
Then I prayed for that dream, but after 6months it becomes true 0n 26th November 2008 Mumbai.
And but whenever I see myself, the dream is for me or person close to me, lord show the dream for him.

Praise the Lord!
1> Following is my dream I have seen and I want to meaning of this dream what does it mean...............

2.We three friend where their and pastor called us for, pray and he told us to say blood in Jesus. And when we three friend started praying blood in Jesus continually then, I noticed my self telling that breath in Jesus.

For eg: when I say blood in Jesus for 10 minute automatically it start coming
Breath in Jesus.

3.Dear pastor, Yes I read daily Bible, I have received your Dream Interpretations mail, and most of my dream are Warning Dream, What I see in my dream similar things happen with me. my desire to sereve lord. God is calling me to spread his gospel everywhere on this earth so that each and every one should know about the lord.

4> Following is my dream I have seen and I want to meaning of this dream what does it mean..............

5> Following is my dream I have seen and I want to meaning of this dream what does it mean..............