finding lots of shoes at a parking lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finding lots of shoes at a parking lot

Post by MaMa on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:10 am

my mom was walking with my sister toward home. my sister felt so tired and wanted to stay under a tree to rest. my mom then told my sister that she wanted to find a bathroom while she was taking a rest. my mom then walked toward a parking lot and saw lots of used shoes there but still in good condition. some people were picking up the shoes that they wanted. my mom asked whether she could take some home. they told them a very wealthy lady used to owned them but she didn't want them any more. my mom then walked inside the parking lot and started getting the shoes that she wanted from there. there were more than hundreds of shoes. my mom got a big bag and thinking she should go back to see my sister. she then walked back and saw my sister was taking a nap under the tree. so she walked back to the parking lot to get more shoes. all the shoes there fit my mom very well. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: finding lots of shoes at a parking lot

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Just thoughts...

Could it be that your mother is the process of making some choices regarding her life and has several appealing options any of which is a good fit but she may feel that her family responsibilities should take precedence?

What stood out in this dream for me is the level of support that your mother offers your sister, to the point where she sees that your sister's needs are taken care of before she (your mother) takes the next step....

Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:26 am

I most certainly agree with Lola. Prosperity {wealth} is a means of adding and multiplying. Often at times during this journey one can become fatigue from the wearness of excertion from repeated stress. None-the-less, I believe the precedence of Faith through prayer is going to pay off for that of another while "restoration" is being made under the showdow of the Master's wings.....and there is more from where that came from. I believe the act is on this Mother's behalf of her daughter that is going to support her just as Lola had stated, that is going to cause many-blessings. I appears that the shoe fits in this case.

I never taken the accuracy test.
Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top