Eight Israel men posing as Christians in America and really are here to attack the US.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eight Israel men posing as Christians in America and really are here to attack the US.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Blessings and greeting Dear ones,

I thought I posted this one the other day but I can not find it on here.Hummmm so here it is again.

Dream,

There were a group of eight men that came to the Us from Israel they were suppose to be powerful men of God. They were men of symbolic signs and wonders out of the heavens.I was observing these men. I was there floating in the air with an angel of the Lord above them were they were doing a conference but I was not there in my physical body. As I watched them minister I could see what they were doing was so subtle that no one would notice what they were speaking and showing in signs and wonders were fake.The interesting part was that they were representing Israel in America. I knew that they were using their Christian influence in America to get to America and they were going to bomb the US.I said to the Angel in the dream," I have got to warn the churches and the American government these Israel looking men are here in disguise to bomb us." I knew that these Israel men could not see me in the natural and they had no idea I could see them and knew what they were up to. I tried to go and warn other churches and or Government then I woke up.

The interesting part about this dream was it kept repeating its self as if really trying to get my attention.

Any insights
Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Eight Israel men posing as Christians in America and really are here to attack the US.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:37 am

hisbeauty4ashes,

Yeah , you did post this before, I remember reading it. I don't have an interpretation except to say that it is prophetic in nature. I just wanted you to know that you did post this one before.

God bless and have an awesome day in the Lord,

huggins happy dance

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eight Israel men posing as Christians in America and really are here to attack the US.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:07 am

Thanks I do not know where it went. I do not remember it being interpreted. I thought I did but went to look for it and I was like uh where did it go! :kitty:

HAHA! Just seeking desiring more of him.

have a wonderful day in our precious Beloved.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top