Fruit trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fruit trees

Post by Tasha on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:49 pm

I was in my garden and I seen like 5-6 fruit trees. They all looked healthy and they were tall. As I walked closer, I seen that there were pears on some and grapes and apples on another. I picked 2 pears I think (they were the size of a large melon). Then I picked a cluster of grapes (size was equal to a medium-small watermelon). I went over to the apple tree and the apples were bright red with some light green color (they were the size of Asian pears). So I picked one and then the dream quickly ended when my mother woke me up. I told my mother about this and she did give me an interpretation but I'm not so sure about it. I'm also wondering about the grapes growing on the trees since they only grow on vines and the over-sized fruits.

Tasha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fruit trees

Post by MaMa on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:14 pm

my mom had a similar dream before. are you involved with any kind of ministry? these trees might be related to the ministry you are helping with. they are growing well.
or they might relate to your personal grow in a spiritual way. i hope this will help!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:29 pm

The fact that size of the fruit and the fact that the grapes were growing from a tree instead of vine may be an indication that while things look great, something's still not right..."too much of a good thing" is what came to me when I read your dream...

The grape symbol in this case could symbolize deception because (as you said) at first glance everything looks great but it's not until after thinking about it, you realize that something is not right because grapes don't grow from trees...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top