Please interpret my dreams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interpret my dreams.

Post by Rcknrbn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:02 am

I had a dream that I found five baby kittens that were in a basket that were just born. I picked them up and then I saw two kittens in a fish tank. I guess they had fallen in and the fish were trying to eat them. The fish in the tank were larger than the kittens and were striped like snow tigers. I put my hands in the tank and pulled one kitten out that was calico and I laid it on the floor and pushed on its chest and it started breathing. While I was pulling the kittens out I was afraid that the fish were going to bite my hand off. I then pulled the other kitten out and I woke up.

The next night I had a dream that I was sitting in my moms house holding a kitten that was wet. I looked down and the kitten turned into a child about 6 maybe 7 months old asking what that sound was outside. I had a feeling that a tornado was approaching. I went outside and heard this loud noise and I looked up and the sky was dark and gray. I did not see rain or a tornado only a dark sky. I then saw my mom and 2 sisters coming down the driveway. As I am standing there a kitten jumped in my arms that was dry and had nice soft fluffy gray fur. I was still holding the wet kitten in my arms as well. I now have the wet kitten on my right side and the dry kitten on my left side. I was holding them and they were both gray kittens. My mom and sister came down the driveway in my moms car (that was not her normal car) and the whole back left side of the car and the back windshield was missing. My sister was in the backseat of the car on the right side I could see her through the window. I expected my niece to be in the back of the car with my sister as well but I could not see her. My other sister was in her car(not her normal car) that was in one piece and she has a little boy I expected to be in the car with her. I was waiting for them to get out of the car and they did but the children did not. The children were missing in my mind. I was feeling confusion and fear.

Rcknrbn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interpret my dreams.

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:32 pm

How do you feel about cats in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rcknrbn on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Rcknrbn wrote:I had a dream that I found five baby kittens that were in a basket that were just born. I picked them up and then I saw two kittens in a fish tank. I guess they had fallen in and the fish were trying to eat them. The fish in the tank were larger than the kittens and were striped like snow tigers. I put my hands in the tank and pulled one kitten out that was calico and I laid it on the floor and pushed on its chest and it started breathing. While I was pulling the kittens out I was afraid that the fish were going to bite my hand off. I then pulled the other kitten out and I woke up.

The next night I had a dream that I was sitting in my moms house holding a kitten that was wet. I looked down and the kitten turned into a child about 6 maybe 7 months old asking what that sound was outside. I had a feeling that a tornado was approaching. I went outside and heard this loud noise and I looked up and the sky was dark and gray. I did not see rain or a tornado only a dark sky. I then saw my mom and 2 sisters coming down the driveway. As I am standing there a kitten jumped in my arms that was dry and had nice soft fluffy gray fur. I was still holding the wet kitten in my arms as well. I now have the wet kitten on my right side and the dry kitten on my left side. I was holding them and they were both gray kittens. My mom and sister came down the driveway in my moms car (that was not her normal car) and the whole back left side of the car and the back windshield was missing. My sister was in the backseat of the car on the right side I could see her through the window. I expected my niece to be in the back of the car with my sister as well but I could not see her. My other sister was in her car(not her normal car) that was in one piece and she has a little boy I expected to be in the car with her. I was waiting for them to get out of the car and they did but the children did not. The children were missing in my mind. I was feeling confusion and fear.

In real life I now like cats. I was allergic to cats and I recently found out my allergies for cats are gone. I prefer dogs of course but I like cats.

Rcknrbn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I do like cats.

Post by Rcknrbn on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:39 pm

lola21st wrote:How do you feel about cats in real life?
In real life I now like cats. I was allergic to cats and I recently found out my allergies for cats are gone. I prefer dogs of course but I like cats

Rcknrbn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:05 am

I haven't take the test....I have dreamnt about kittens many times the kittens usually represent people in my life usually also christians or young christians....according to the dream you helped one but the christian was still "wet" as in left over tramatic feelings from the event but then learned from the experience and matured as a christian into a young child... the dry kitten represents another person that you are going to help or take on....pay attention to the people around you it can represent something that is going to come to pass or maybe is already in progress....

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top