Dead woman rising from the coffin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead woman rising from the coffin

Post by nmatlawe on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:34 am

I've been asking God to speak to me concerning the relationship & the man that I'm dating, if he's the man that I'm supposed to be with or not because we've being dealing with too many problems in our relationship concerning his drinking,his staying out until the early hours of the night with his friends, etc day in and day out. Now I had a dream that was rather disturbing and I just need it to be interpreted for me to know exactly what God wants me to do.

In a dream, me and my boyfriend were in some place full of people and there was a man who kept on saying he loves me,he's choosing me from all the women who were in that place but the man seemed to be a drunkard who really didn't care for himself and I ignored him while my boyfriend told him to leave me alone because I'm his woman.And while we were sitting my boyfriend saw some older woman sitting right opposite us.He told me that the woman is like a mother to him and he would like to introduce me to her.We went over to the woman and he asked her to meet "his one". While we were still talking with the woman,there was a coffin sitting next us and there was a discussion that the coffin must be taken somewhere.We(me,my boyfriend,the woman,some men) took the coffin and went away.On the way we decided to rest a bit and put the coffin down.While we were busy talking while resting,the corpse(a woman) in the coffin started stretching her fingers and it was like I'm the only one who takes notice of this.Everyone ignored her as if it's only normal for a corpse to do that.After some minutes,the woman(corpse) started to stand and she went out of the coffin shouting at us that she's not dead and how can we want to bury her while she's alive.

Everyone started to become fearful and we all ran away. The funny thing when we ran away, I was no longer with my boyfriend and I don't know where he ran to while I ran back to that place where we were when the dream started.

So please I just need an interpretation to this dream as I need to know where to from here with my relationship.

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead woman rising from the coffin

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 am

Please pray on this as I am learning. The Lord is showing you something powerful. I believe it is a message for you. BUT PLEASE seek Jesus to see if this is right, I do not want to write this lightly and have it not be from the Lord. Only you can take this to the Lord and seek His heart about it.

The bar is the present life, you are with this boyfriend.

Someone else loves you.

The woman in the coffin is you. You rise up (remember only God can cause life and death.) It is not a literal death, you come alive because God opened the coffin (your eyes, gave you new life!) They don't even see LIFE in you, that is why they don't see the woman come to life and that is why they are afraid. You are changing, they aren't. Is this dream representing you coming out of the coffin???

You run away and are no longer with your boyfriend.

You come back to the place where someone told you he loved you. (I would not say this is a location or even another man, just to love itself, who is Jesus).

Please ask the Lord.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:45 pm

hey there, I am new to dream interpretation and have not taken the interpretation test, so please pray over this,

I agree with nyagali in that when I read your dream I was impress that the woman in the coffin is you. The theme of the dream seems to be about you refreshing yourself and starting over.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Dead woman rising from the coffin

Post by nmatlawe on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:18 am

Thank you Nyangali and Gissy2, I will pray about it for God's confirmation and direction. So do you have the impression that the woman in the coffin is me? If that's the case I also would want to think that perhaps there was something inside me that was dead and now God is bringing it to life...I just have to figure out, what is it?

Now what about the woman I was introduced to?

Aaahhh, I'm really confused but God will definitely make a way for me. Now another thing, does the dream has anything to do with my relationship because that's what I've been praying for...I mean, for God to tell me if I'm with the right man or not...you know what I mean!!!

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 am

Hi nmatlawe,

I am a new member and have not taken the test.

For your discernment, discard what does not rest for you.

I was just reading along and something from my own experience was stirred. That is what I would like to share with you concerning the older woman in your dream....

I have been a re-covering co-dependent for many years.
Something about co-dependents (myself) I learned is that the addicts/alcoholics in my life tended to see me as a motherly figure because that is, in a way, how I treated them to a certain extent.
This was not always the case, but it was an underlying current.
This, of course kept them stuck in their condition, saved them from consequences of their actions and enabled them to continue in their addictions.
A good addict will always find a good co-dependent to enable them. It is what they are most used to, and being a persons "savior, caretaker or only one that understands them completely" is what is natural for a co-dependent.
Co-dependents feel overly responsible for what happens to other people.
Addicts have issues with irresponsibility and self destruction as well as co-dependents.
Caretaking others oftens means not caring for oneself, draining ones own life.
What is not natural is to break out of that cycle and onto a new journey of healing and freedom.

I do see this dream as just that. A breaking free from this kind of death.

I have loved the addicts in my life to my own and their detriment, when loving myself first might have actually given them the boost needed to wake up themselves. (hit bottom)

Thanks for letting me share on this, it is healing for me as well.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:58 am

I agree Piano, I thought the mother in the dream was significant too and this fits so well. Your life is a living testimony it sounds like!
nmatlawe, the Lord Himself gave you this dream. He will lead you through, do not fear! He always brought those into my life for a reason, and some for a season. He will take you through this. Trust Him, not your emotions. HE LOVES YOU! Remember in your dream? He showed you how wonderful and chosen you are :-) Reminds me of what he said to Mary when she became pregnant with Jesus...you are chosen above all! How precious!!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nmatlawe on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:26 am

It makes some sense if you're talking about motherly figure because that's what's actually happening, it really fits in very well, it really makes a lot of sense. Oh Piano, you know that's the exact description of myself, I feel this person is totally dependent on me in any way possible.

Oh God, you guys...I love you so much.

I'll still wait upon the Lord for more clarity but up to now I'm feel relieved. I thought it could mean something very dangerous and detrimental, especially the dead woman.

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 am

This is our God!! He brought Piano here just for this moment (and probably more :-) to bring you clarity and understanding. And how beautiful God is to those who wait on Him! He is always a surprise. We are often hardest on ourselves and there he is just wanting to show HIS love in PERFECTION because we really don't know...but as we experience HIM, we do get glimpses more and more.
Love you too!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:06 pm

I am new to dream interpretation and you should pray to God for confirmation, please disregard what you feel does not fit. You said you been asking for an answer with your current relationship. I think the answer lies in the dream, you said when the "dead" woman came alive everyone ran and you were no longer with your boyfriend...he ran away. I think when God speaks to us in dreams He speaks in the most simpliest ways, I know that is how He speaks to me. Sometimes we know the meaning of the dream already but it seems soooo simple we tell the dream to others just to see if they get the same answer. I pray that God gives you comfort and clear answers.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nmatlawe on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:55 am

I thank you all for your interpretations, at least I have some light/direction as to what my dream is all about.

May the Lord Almighty bless you all in the wonderful work you are doing.

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 am

you know that's the exact description of myself, I feel this person is totally dependent on me in any way possible.

Hi nmatlawe,

May I add something? Having someone depend on me makes me feel good, needed. Im pretty sure that is one of the things that kept me stuck all those years..I received something from my dysfunctional relationships too. I was able to feel needed, and sometimes, although difficult to confess, better than.

Also left me feeling used eventually, but to my own fault, right?

Ultimately the truth is that adult people are to be responsible for themselves, but responsible TO others by making choices that are loving and honest.
A person cannot grow up if they are not allowed to do things on their own, they will stay a perpetual child.

Peace to you,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top