in prayer seen a vision of a white door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

in prayer seen a vision of a white door

Post by PrettyGranny50 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:29 am

Hi Mia, Im new here and im always having dreams and visions. I read some of your posts and i got some confirmation. On your topic seer,,, that confirmed to me what i felt in my heart that the Holy Spirit showed me. Anyway today i was in prayer and had a vision of a white door with a long thin window on each side and in the back ground was the sky. It was blue with alittle overcast. When i was in prayer at that moment i was asking the Lord about being in the real estate field..i had taken the test years ago and didnt pass it. Anyway i was just asking Him about it..and i seen the door it was closed and i felt my face close to the door. Like maybe 3 to 5 inches away from it. Would you be so kind and pray and see if the Lord gives you anything? Thank you and God Bless You.

Pamela

PrettyGranny50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: in prayer seen a vision of a white door

Post by One Door on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello Pamela,

I am not Mia but I would like to respond to your dream. Also I have not taken the accuracy test this site provides. These are just my thoughts on your dream and not an interpretation.

A door can represent an opportuunity; an entrance; an avenue; a way. But to me the "long thin windows" which are "narrow windows" and windows reveal truth could be revealing your chances here are thin.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm

I have a slightly different take...when i read your vision, it made me think of how you must be feeling now - that the vision is more a reflection of where you are now in relation to your career decision. I agree with One Door that the door here represents an opportunity. The narrow windows suggest that you have some revelation but you can't see very much because the windows are narrow...

I would pray for the Lord to bring people/situations into your life who/that can assist in "opening" this door to new opportunities....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:48 pm

I much prefer lola21st thoughts on the windows over my thoughts. I really wasn't comforable with my thoughts on the windows. Thanks lola21st!

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top