all these keys and a sad young girl...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

all these keys and a sad young girl...?

Post by traveller on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi all,
I had this dream over a month ago and am not getting much further in my understanding of it. I am praying for more revelation and welcome any HS led insight from here. thanks!

In the dream we ( some group and I ) had been staying somewhere and we were ready to leave. We were in the hall of a hotel, ready to go. I then quickly wanted to go to the toilet before we left but there was a man (looked like my husband but not sure) in the toilets so I waited. Then another man, very big man, walked past me and into the toilets. He told me in an unfriendly way I couldnít go in. I was slightly upset by this as it felt like he took my turn. I could see into the toilet block and saw the doors to the individual toilet cubicles were only half doors, vertically, really only half a door. Therefore I could see the man standing in his toilet area and I understood thatís why I had to wait, for privacy I guess. Then I was looking through my bag and I found a key, the hotel key with the white magnetic-door opening card connected to it. I realized I should hand that in as we were leaving, somehow Iíd assumed weíd already handed in that key so I was a bit shocked I still had it in my bag. Then I found more keys in my pockets and bag. All keys had something, like a small object, connected to them. Various things (but I canít remember what these objects looked like). Then I really wanted to hand the keys back as I felt they werenít mine and we were leaving so I couldnít take them. As I was holding them in my hand ready to go and return them I also found 2 allen keys in my bag: a big one and a smaller one. I couldnít work out how/why I had them either. Then as I was still concerned about returning the original hotel key (with white magn.card) I couldnít find that one anymore and I knew I really had to return it to J, my brother in law. (IRL weíve just stayed there and he had one of those keys..).

Next scene: Iím outside and I see a little 5year old girl sitting on a low brick wall. She looks a bit sad. Opposite her stands a young woman dressed in pink and white and she has an empty pram in front of her. Itís her mum. The girl calls the lady her white/pink mum and then she talks about her other mum/mum, as she referred to her dadís new wife that is her mum now..

Last edited by traveller on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: all these keys and a sad young girl...?

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm

That dream about the little girl is sad :(

Maybe God has given you unique keys to a lot of___ ?
Cheap cabinets and bookshelves (stuff you'd get at Walmart) come with allen keys, you build them yourself.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 am

ok so you were going into the men's bathroom or the men were in the women's bathroom?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 am

You don't seem to want these keys do you? I wonder if you have a lot of responsibilities in your life and the keys represent all the different (doors?) areas for you. You want to give them back? If you have a key to something you are responsible for that.....ie at work I have keys to my filing cabinet, a few doors and because I have been given them I have access to those doors or things in that box or room....etc....
You don't seem like you were given these keys, they just turned up. Is God showing you that you've taken on things in life that you arent' supposed to have? Please pray on this.
I have no idea what the toilet line-up is all about! :-)
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:13 pm

thanks h'feet, gissy and joy:)
flower

About the girl, yes she appears to be quite sad, however have had various thoughts on that.. more on that later, not totally sure yet.

The toilets, I never saw if they were particular men's or women's toilets only:( it didn't seem to matter to me in the dream:)

About the allen keys, like all the other keys in my bag, they just appeared.. So yes, Joy, I have really been thinking about that particular aspect of the dream, I don't seem to want them in the dream; there's an urge to give them back. It's got something to do with the checking out of the hotel..now that expression 'i'm checking out' comes to mind, and that resembles my feelings to the current situation i'm in.. I've been put in charge over a certain ministry area in my church.. As i never got a clear answer from Him for a yes or no to take it on, I'd decided to just try and see what happens. It's been up and down and quite a learning curve in some ways..but am at a crossroads now as to where He wants me to go next with it or not at all? I have been praying extensively over this, as i'm not a person to just walk away from something (and I so want to do God's will, I don't want to walk away from a situation where He might still want me to stay) But yes, i've been given responsibilities here (and this is where the crux is..) by who have i been given these resp? Lots of questions..Another dream I posted here half a year ago came to mind, where i was given a bunch of keys as well. Those keys had objects/symbols to them too and none of them fitted on doors that I was just told needed to be shut. I think there's a connection between these two dreams.
There's more to this..feel free to add more if anyone feels led to..
God bless you all!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:01 pm

I know what you mean about those kinds of church responsibilities. If the Lord hasn't opened the door, it is draining because although it is church, it still can be out of our own efforts to make things happen. I would listen to these and ask the Lord. If he lets you go (or didn't give the keys) then why hold on for others? God is obviously got that in control! I remember when I was in church (we now are in a home group) and I was asked to head the missions committee because I was a missionary kid! I said yes, but was never comfortable. My heart always went to the outreach and social committee based on a verse God gave me "they will know you by your love...." This is how we "do" outreach.....by loving those we are already in the body with. People see that and are drawn to love.

Not to project on you because God speaks and deals with each of us differently and He is certainly speaking to you.

I guess tiolets is getting rid of things too....LOL!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:46 am

That's so right Joy,like you said; "if the Lord hasn't opened the door, it is draining....because of our own efforts trying to make things happen", very true.
I also believe the toilets could mean getting rid of things, but maybe they're different things(toilet to me represents getting rid of more personal stuff..) as it's in the waiting for that, when i find the keys in my pockets, bag....so that seems to take priority then. So the personal 'riddance' seems to have to wait for the need to get rid of these keys, because my husband is in there (and i'm waiting for him patiently..in the dream as well as irl:), but someone pushes in after that, the big man..hm..i wonder what/who he represents?

Now, the last scene with the girl..I have some thoughts on that: I wonder if the age of the girl represents a time frame? And if the pink and white mother represents church and the mum mum she's referring to the Holy Spirit? The girl could be sad because her mother has white mixed with pink, which to me sounds like mixture..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:12 am

I love it when the Lord opens things up like this! Very good! I was puzzled by the toilet and key connection. I think the Lord has showed you the connection!....now to live in what he revealed! I actually thought on this post last night, and thought how wonderful it is if we live our lives only opening those doors with the right keys. I know in my own life, especially when I went to church, but I still do, say yes far too fast! It opens doors that should not be opened and then those doors God DID open, I have less time to spend in.
thank you for sharing this dream, it (Jesus) ministered to my own life through this sharing.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:50 pm

kiss
Thank you so much Joy, it's awesome how He uses you and then speaks to me and then He ties it all together as He meant it in the first place..
Just been pondering again on those half toilet doors. In the dream i realize the need for giving these people in there privacy, but half a door missing also means there could be something amiss in that area but also He gives me inside into that place (toilets in that sense meaning an area of deliverance) and that the toilets/cleansing place in that hotel (church?) is to be seen from where I stand (through prayer) as He's giving me insight&instructions.. The day before or after i had this dream i had another dream that focused more on that toilet area, it was owned by this big guy that pushed in too(in that dream he pushed into my line-up at the servo..). In that dream i did end up in the toilet, which was disconnected and stored in his garage which was full of boxes. The boxes turned out to be mouldy and fell apart when i looked/opened them. When i was in there i could see through a window outside into someone's kitchen.
That particular dream gives me the background info into the toilet part in this dream. Awesome. God is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to do a little dance now:)
woohoo woohoo

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:34 pm

very cute dancers!! Yes, Jesus is SO good. Beyond what we will ever know yet He comes into our lives. wow.
The Lord will bring you through this dream. Maybe moldy boxes mean something has sat around a bit too long!! LOL, like that one needs an interpretation. :-)
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top