Hot air balloon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot air balloon

Post by tovision25 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:13 pm

Hi everyone..here's my dream..please help.

Three friends and myself are going to a public place (Building) it was a very larg building that held thousands of people. As we all entered two of the people that were with me went into the auditorium( perhaps sanctuary). There were people already gathering there. Myself and the other individual went to the area where people who were working or volunteering gathered. There was a man there there who was recruiting people and assigning them to tasks. I did not want to be the greeter so the other person with me took that job. The man assigned me to communications. He pointed to a large sheet that was about 15 to 20 feet long that had all the peoples names on it that were in the sanctuary(auditorium). He told me that I needed to match up each name that was on the sheet to the same name that was in a great big file box. In the file box the person had their name and address on it. Mean while there was a young man sitting on the floor using a device that produced CDs. It was like a flat black case. He was producing these gold CDs that had writing on them. One was being made for each person that attended the event. The man said there was 7000 of them and as soon as my job was done that we would deliver them all to each person's house and use the Air Balloon to get them there. I was excited that we were going to use the balloon. End of dream. Thanks.

tovision25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot air balloon

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:16 pm

hi tovision, did you get the reply i sent from the other dream group about this dream? here it is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/propheticdreams/message/8359
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top