UPDATE! Graduating from....? painful to walk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UPDATE! Graduating from....? painful to walk

Post by Angelwings on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:08 pm

6/10/10 I need to update this post. I originally had Graduating College as the title. After thinking about this dream I realize that I am not sure that the graduation was from college. I assumed because for some reason the buildings in the dream reminded me of the buildings at the college I attended in real life.

I was picking out a shirt to wear for graduation with my mother and my aunt. I believe we were at someones house, maybe my house, and looking in my closet for a shirt to wear.

Then I was with a group of people (probably fellow classmates?) Somehow I knew that before going to the graduating ceremony that we all had to walk up to the top floor of some building. It was maybe 5 or more stories high. I mentioned to everyone that it would be a lot of walking so I recommended everyone wear comfortable shoes. After walking to the top floor of the building we were suppose to go to the graduating ceremony which started at 10 o'clock am. The family would be waiting at the ceremony.

We started walking and I couldn't get to the top floor. My thighs were in so much pain that I was walking very slow. We were all struggling and it took us a very long time to make this trip to the top floor. The walk to the top floor was travelled by road....NOT a flight of stairs. Another group of people were coming up behind us and passed us by and got to the top floor. We got to the top but we had to wait before leaving to the ceremony. I dont know why...but we had to wait to be dismissed to the ceremony but one by one. I was concerned about missing the ceremony by this time because it was 10 o'clock already. Some people were very angry, some very sad and crying. The group I was with all started to smoke cigarettes including myself...??
Finally one by one we were dismissed. I parted ways with the group....it seemed like there was a lot of drama going on with some of them. I made my way back down from the top floor. Other people starting coming from everywhere inside the building...as if they students going to class. One of them made a comment about how we were smoking in the room. That the room belonged to a karate class and we should not have been smoking in there. (??????)

Downstairs outside the building I was walking around looking for a place to change into my shirt. I saw a few people from the group I was with...all doing there own thing going different directions. I found an entrance to the building that led to a very pretty dressing room. No one was in there so I went it to change. I put on a pretty white chiffon v-neck shirt with ruffles along the neckline and the back of the shirt was black and white polka dots.

God Bless

Last edited by Angelwings on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update title)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE! Graduating from....? painful to walk

Post by Angelwings on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Any spirit led thoughts?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top