Mouth Full of Metal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mouth Full of Metal

Post by cbvirtuous on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 am

I dreamed last night I was in a room of a home, with other people who were gathered socially, Im not sure for what and I felt extremely troubled because I could feel something happening in my mouth. I put my hand to my cheek area and could literally feel something lumping up. I rolled my tongue around and could feel what tasted like metal and seemed to be little pieces producing themselves in my mouth. I felt frightened in my dream because it was sudden and I was trying to be discreet so no none would notice and also because I knew I couldnt talk like that. I walk to the sink, which was against the wall of the room apparently right next to me and began to try and spit out what was in my mouth and it was a bunch of metal chips that looked like tiny little squares. Some clumped and linked together, some not. They were coming out into the sink and the taste of metal in my mouth was very strong. It was disturbing. Then it was over. Hope someone can help.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth Full of Metal

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 am

Would this mean some strong words will be coming out of your mouth? You are in a room, other people are there. You may be uncomfortable with this, but is the Lord preparing you for that moment so you won't be surprised by it.....? Please pray on this!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 am

Thanks Joy. I think I may know after praying on your words actually. We'll see. But how do I know the metal isnt bad or bitter words? I didnt like the taste of it in my mouth... this stood out to me and makes me wonder. I wanted them out so much and for no one to see.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:21 pm

I get from the metal: "rigidity". IDK... Mean anything to you??? Sorry - I don't have anything further. Keep praying, especially if you are bothered by the taste of the metal. He will be faithful to you.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Thank you RnestseekR. Hm, rigidity. Possibly. Interesting! You said that is all you had... That is very interesting to me you used the word rigidity when I think of somethings in my life right now Gods dealing with me on. "Out of the mouth come the issues of the heart." thanks for your word.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top