I don't want to share my Geode gems :(~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't want to share my Geode gems :(~

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:19 pm

there was more to this dream but this is the part that stood out...

I was with my mother in law and some guy. There was this cave like wall on my right (don't know where I was, way too surrealistic!) inside a weird room. I notice the cave wall and it's colorful dark blue and purple hues. I find a geode and I'm instantly excited! i start breaking open the geode and there big fat crystal clear gems, red ones! Don't think of a hollow geode, more like the ones that aren't hollow yet this one had a crystal that broke away as a whole. I was looking in the crystal and was amazed because crystal clear gems like that are valuable. As I was looking into it I was disappointed to see tiny tiny airbubbles. When I looked even closer at the air bubbles they looked started looking like those inner glass sculptings (the ones you see with the light displays shining through them and your like wow, how did they do that) but they were still bubbles with what seemed like microscopic thread coming from each one.
So, For some reason I have to SHARE, i don't know why, I found it... So I reluctantly break the geode again and I give the other guy part of it and keep the good part because it's mine.

Hmmmm, I'm starting to notice a real trend with these not wanting to share dreams... Is God telling me He wants me to tithe

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't want to share my Geode gems :(~

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:09 pm

I don't have an interpretation to your dream, but I would like to comment on your "wonderings" about tithing. If you are wondering, then pursue more. Our dreams from God will NEVER contradict His word (I've read enough of your posts to know that you know that). So you know his word says that we should give with a generous heart.
The only other thought I had is that the longer you held your geode and the more you inspected it (that is, held on to it to consider it's qualities), the less valuable it became. The more flawed it became. What was the other guys reaction when you gave him the other half and how did you feel when you kept the "better" half.
Again, this was not an interpretation. Enjoy praying over thiss with Him.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you Rn for replying

Tithing has been on my heart, I give away a lot of my stuff to outreach ministries, but I don't know if that is tithing.

I think the guy was happy to get it. I just remember handing it to him and then he was forgotten when I turned to look at the geode.

I felt like it was mine and I was being made to feel selfish because I didn't want to share. I felt selfish. But the feeling wasn't coming from within, more like when someone has been successfully manipulated. The same way a child feels when her mom tells her she has to share her favourite doll or her baby blanket with a toddler sibling.
I've been having dreams like that lately, at least 2 others with that same not wanting to share theme.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Again with the sharing. LOl
Interesting thought about the tithing.
I see the trend in your dreams too. Your always finding or discovering something of value, if I'm not mistaken, correct?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:22 pm

I know! Why do I have to share my discoveries?

I am always finding and discovering!! In real life ever since I was little that's what I would do. I would climb the doorways of closets and sit on the top shelves and discover stuff I hadn't seen in a long time.
Outside I would dig in the dirt or look through the soil and grass looking at "microscopic" things. At one house I found a supposedly extinct creature... I squished it... I didn't tell anyone of what I found clinging to the rocks. I didn't know. I also used to find the tiny seed sized things that look just like golf balls, they were fascinating and I would try to open them and never could. I haven't seen those things since, anywhere. I wanted to go on expeditions or look for treasure, or dino bones. I never got to do any of it except for junior high one year. Every year the whole school would take a break from school and the teachers would hold classes for a week like small engine class, or tennis etc. All the students would pay for a class that they would pick. A lot of the teachers would take the students in their class on a learning trip. 10th grade I picked a Fossil dig. We went all over Oklahoma, to the great salt plains, alabaster caverns, route 66 mansion (had a pure gold bathroom with gold ceiling tiles, sink and mirror etc., we went to local bat caves which had live stalagmites and it was scary at times! We also looked for fossils in this on town that was covered in them and went to a college that had a fossil room. That was a dream come true, except I was angry the whole time cause it was during my birthday...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Maybe these don't have to do with money. They might. I'm NOT giving an interpretation one way or the other. But just to think out loud with you here: What if you find something worth sharing in real life. Like knowledge or wisdom or a a spiritual gift (which technically wouldn't be finding, that'd be giving - work with me here). Are you an introvert? Would you be more likely to keep that to yourself?
What about the person who didn't find this non-tangible thing (let's say it's something like wisdom, just for an example)? Would your natural reaction if you had something like wisdom be to keep it to youself, or to share it with someone who had just as much need, but didn't find it first?
In regards to tithing, it sounds like you need to do a good bible study on it and firgure out between you and God what He wants from you. But as I said before, from what I know from your other postings you know that so no preaching necessary. Blessings to you as you set out to grow with God. Isn't it great that He doesn't He doesn't leave as we are?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Thank you Rn!!

I wasn't born an introvert, but through abuse I became one towards peers, afraid to speak my mind.
I have come out of my shell and almost as extroverted as my baby pictures... Part of me is introverted though.
I did share something today in homegroup/biblestudy. I had asked for a prayer request and some of them said that there could be a statute of limitations... after group was over I got up the guts and told them I had something to tell them and then told them that with God there are no limitations, God moves mountains, and that I want to give them that hope. The room got kind of quiet and some people looked a little solemn and I thought I might have made them uncomfortable, which made me very uncomfortable.
Now if I was like I was when I was in middle school, I would have stayed silent.
I love sharing stuff like that, so I guess in that aspect I don't think I'm introverted.

I'm trying to think of something that I am reluctant to share... I have a hard time letting go of things, though I've gotten rid of a lot, it was stuff I lost my attachment to... Could that be it? God wants me to be willing to share/give the best of what I own?

I'll have to do a study on tithing.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 pm

hmmm intarestg,, i kno god loves a cheerful giver ,,i wood give frm that place,,it works 4 me,,i love 2 give,, ,,but hate being manipulated 2 give,, ,,,um pray an be certain about wat 2 give,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top