gift exchange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gift exchange

Post by HaveMercy on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 am

i had dreams of exchanging gifts...

exchanging bags or preparing for exchanging gifts...

what does this mean?

in one dream, a man( i know his name but I don't have any relations with him) insisted and tied one of my arm to the wall so that others wouldn't pick me. He already picked me as the exchange gift partner and he gave me his journal. in that journal, he wrote about every detail of our encounter from the very minute we met. i went out and bought 2 poetry books for him.

in another dream, a pastor i know asked me to exchange my bag with a person next to me. in this bag, i found more money than the one i possessed earlier.

so... what does this exchanging gift mean?

HaveMercy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gift exchange

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Exchanging the old for the new? It COULD also mean not knowing your worth: being exchanged for something (someone thinks is) better. OR someone sees your worth but you think you can easily be exchanged for another...just thoughts....
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaveMercy on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:25 am

Thank you joy for your reply.

A man in this dream appear multiple times in my other dreams so i am seeking to find out who he represents. in other dreams, i was protecting him and in this dream, he's confessing his love toward me through his journal.
in my waking life, i don't have a significant other and i think it's just strange that this man keeps on appearing.

this theme of exchange keeps on occurring...

in reading your post, it reminded me of that passage in isaiah 55 about our thoughts not being God's thoughts...

thanks for responding...

HaveMercy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top