Dream about eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about eyes

Post by TrueTriumphant on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am

Dream I had a while ago, what do you think it means....

There were two scientist (one male and one female) insearch of a place that will only be revealed if you had a specific type of eyes. They performed an experiment with live people and found two ladies with the eyes they needed. They killed the two ladies (one was older and the other was 16 ot 17 called "fair maiden" by the other lady). They killed the older lady (middle aged) by stabbing her in her torso area and taking out both eyes. They just removed the eyes from the young girl but it seemed like the ladies couldn't live without their eyes. Due to the other events of the dream, it seemed as though the actions of the scientist were ethically and morally incorrect but politically correct.
The eyes were light like a bluish greenish color.

TrueTriumphant

View user profile http://toyayli.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about eyes

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm

I know that in the Bible it says that you see the soul in someones eyes?

"Due to the other events of the dream, it seemed as though the actions of
the scientist were ethically and morally incorrect but politically
correct."
Were you thinking that in your dream or was that contemplation when you were awake?

If it's awake contemplation then don't look at it in that light, it might not even mean anything political at all.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:31 pm

This is not an interpretation. But your dream makes me think of Matthew 13:10 - 23 when Jesus is explaining to the disciples why he speaks to people in parables. He says this, "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear. In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their hearts and turn and I would heal them."
Sorry for the long passage. But breaking it down, it makes me think of how greedy, worldly people want some of the things that we as Christians have (power, influence, peace, etc.). They try to obtain these things without having to subject themselves to Christ's authority. I'm having a hard time spitting out this analogy. But it's like your evil scientists wanted something powerful so they tried to obtain it by stealing it. But the irony is that they were never able to see with those eyes they stole. Their hearts were still calloused.
Obviously, this was not an interpretation of your dream, but I had just read these verses yesterday and so for me it called back up the contrast between the worldly and those who follow Christ.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top