Spiders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiders

Post by TrueTriumphant on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 am

Hey, Just wondering if spiders could symbolize witchcraft. Also wondering if the color shape or size of the spider changes the meaning of the spider. For example.... What does a white spider with a big body symbolize???....... What does a transparent spider mean???... What does a black large spider mean???.... etc.

Does it matter if you see it in a dream or a vision??? Sometimes when I have visions of spiders I just see them or I see the spiders and after a snake (but not together). There's no people or story line or anything. But there was a time I saw a large black spider walk up a street light as if it ruled a territory. IDK but I see spiders alot and would love to get more understanding on what they could symbolize...

Please Help
Thanks!!!

TrueTriumphant

View user profile http://toyayli.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiders

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Spiders don't just have one symbol. Everything God creates has both that good and evil side to them. God is the interpreter because only God knows what is good and what is evil. The Bible even says he "created" evil but we don't understand it, so in dreams we have to go to him and not depend on a symbol to mean ONE thing. I would suggest that the spider is to be taken in the context of the dream, what it comes with.
I read some dream Mia had with a spider and it was literal but she didn't know that until she saw the spiders IRL.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by debb castro on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

hey I wanted to know about spiders too.. but was afraid to ask... I was dreaming about my husband and family ;(its not in a good place) kind of a jumbled dream except what stuck out was this large but not huge black spider crawling about through the whole dream??????debb

debb castro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:27 pm

This has a lot of good info. I really don't dream of spiders much myself. This may help you with your dream.
http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_symbols_spiders.html

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:45 am

[quote="TrueTriumphant"]Hey, Just wondering if spiders could symbolize witchcraft. Also wondering if the color shape or size of the spider changes the meaning of the spider. For example.... What does a white spider with a big body symbolize???....... What does a transparent spider mean???... What does a black large spider mean???.... etc.

Does it matter if you see it in a dream or a vision??? Sometimes when I have visions of spiders I just see them or I see the spiders and after a snake (but not together). There's no people or story line or anything. But there was a time I saw a large black spider walk up a street light as if it ruled a territory. IDK but I see spiders alot and would love to get more understanding on what they could symbolize...

Please Help
Thanks!!!arkred]l

Yes, True Triumphant, spiders can symbolize witchcraft. This word ''witchcraft'' can also be known as ''sorcery''. Let's take a look at what the Word of God has say on this matter, shall we? In the great book of Galations for starter's chapter 5:19~20, Now the works of the flesh are manifest {evident}, which are these. adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness. 20~ Idolatry, witchraft {sorcery}, hatred, varieance {contentions}, emulations {jelousies}, wrath, strife {selfish ambitions}, seditions {dissensions}, heresies {unorthoxed beliefs}. Thus, these are the works of the "flesh", often spoken out of the mouth that is manifested in the heart.....Oh yes, one can speak witchcraft out-of there own mouth. Now, what about the other signifying ''sorcery'' pertaining to ''practice magic''? Occult powers, various charms, amulets etc., Acts 8:11~ But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used {practiced magic} sorcery, and bewitched {atonished} the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: giveing thus these two meanings here hidden within the Word of God is a call for disernment that would make it transparent (able to see through) judgeing which is which with the contents of the Dream or Vision at the time given pertaining to the circumstances or situation. Thus these things are pertaining to evil which work in opposition to the truth, wheather it be works of the flesh {spoken out/an ''Act'' used/performed} We can also discern the goodness of it aswell. I would like to share with you a vision I had many years ago. I had a vision where I saw a spider that was just hanging in mid-air, no movement, no web, just still. What the Lord was showing me was the many facits of him and was teaching me to hear his voice and to discern out. The Scripture he used to back up this vision was found in the Book of Psalm's 46:10~ Be still and know that I Am God. Also too, I would like to add this at this time according to scripture and to answer your question about the story line of it. It dosen't come in a story line, but rather comes in a Proverb of warning and comparsions of a multitude of saying's and doctrines pertaining to Wisdom and Folley. In Proverbs 6:14~Forwardardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he sowth discord. 6:19~ A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that sowth discord among brethern. We can understand it if we take the time to drow out the deep waters of the Lord's counsel, for the Word of God is ''Coherent" meaning all logically connected. I hope in Faith this is edifying to you, and helps adds to your discernment and consents with your question aswell. Be Blessed~

Siscerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:18 am

Sister, thank you for sharing about sorcery and witchcraft from the word. Oh how we have to recognize this for what it is and not be deceived into thinking it is something so far from our own lives at times.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:31 am

Just this week I dreamt about spiders too and it was literal. I dreamt I was spraying spiders, small ones and the next day I saw a spider which I killed right away!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTriumphant on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks your explanation was very helpful!!!

TrueTriumphant

View user profile http://toyayli.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:40 pm

You are Very much Welcome.

Sincerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am