Dreaming in color

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming in color

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 am

Can someone tell me the significance of dreaming in color?

I was speaking to someone and they were telling me how they dream in color. I am new to dream interpretation so I had to ask what is so different about dreaming in color? The person said it's more vivid, more real, I then remembered someone on here when interpretating my dream, asked me if it was in color. I forgot to ask the member why is that important. Anyone has any thoughts?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming in color

Post by karen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:56 am

Usually it is understood that pale, washed out colour i.e. greys etc black, darkness, or dreaming kinda of like night time stuff is indicative of demonic sources/activity - Depends on what you are dreaming too. Don't get spooked, remember context

The Devil can only imitate and is not creative in the way that our Heavenly Father is. In Him there is no darkness. God is light and love, and the colours we dream in are significant for the colours themselves, as they convey a message to us. e.g. the colour blue is considered Holy, white for purity and red for the blood. Again, consider context.

Also sometimes in a dream things can appear light/illuminated or stand out. It may be that God wants to literally highlight something in a dream.

As a general though...colourful is God and darker can be considered demonic...

Recently I had a dream where I was talking to a spirit which I knew was a demon. It was bound and could not speak. It was a woman and was wearing white, that was dirty white. Above me were over a million black birds the size of starlings. The dream was in a night-time realm.

For me the dream was talking about demonic activity and assignments against me. I was confident in the dream and took the mickey out of the demon. I even joked, "of course you can't answer me, you are bound" I bind spirits in my dreams etc b4 going to sleep and take authority.

I prayed on the dream, and heeded what I was being shown, confident in my authority as a believer. So dark and demonic yes, but sent from God as a warning? Or my functioning in all realms confidently in God? Yea though I walk through the valley of the SHADOW of death, You are with me, and birds can fly over my head, but I will not allow them to nest in my hair! The birds were my thought life being attacked.

Anyway, as they say, the shadow of a dog never bit anyone. !! lol!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Thank you Karen for clearing that up. I do have dreams that are night-time like and dreams that are color, but sometimes I have dreams that have both dark and very bright aspects to them. Eg. I was on a hill it was night-time and God told me to rest on the hill, all of a sudden there was a huge display of fireworks from countries all over the world. There was color/light in darkness, the dream was from God, so I understand when you say keep things in context.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:59 pm

dreamin in colour indicates gods at wrk,blak ann white drms r warnings,,grey aswell, ,,god is lite,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:11 am

thank you dreamster

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:33 am

kissy,,, D