Black Trench coat and Naked! Oh come on guys, God made Naked People! Is this my MANTLE???!!! Please read it, I don't go into great detail about being naked as it has to do with being Excited and Joyful :(

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Black Trench coat and Naked! Oh come on guys, God made Naked People! Is this my MANTLE???!!! Please read it, I don't go into great detail about being naked as it has to do with being Excited and Joyful :(

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:18 am

wow thats orsome,, um watts buff,, ,,um window has gotta be prophetik 4 sure,, um i cant accc mi pms,,leave a email link ,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Trench coat and Naked! Oh come on guys, God made Naked People! Is this my MANTLE???!!! Please read it, I don't go into great detail about being naked as it has to do with being Excited and Joyful :(

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:20 am

i love tha jus perfect,,,one of mi fav frends afta these,,, i guess u kood say im prayin tounges,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:41 am

I like your tongues thing!! That is

I don't understand what you mean about the big city? Are you talking about the dream with the hologram city?

I thought the same thing about buff!! It's a Nude color!!

I'll tell you real quick what the window dream I had was as I only remember a couple things anyway the part that really stood out.

I was in a room that was a couple stories high. I was in the bathroom using the toilet, I think to pee. I was sitting on the toilet not really doing anything but looking out this HUGE brown tinted window that was there instead of a wall. Looking down, I see a crowd of people going into the building, my siblings and relatives... They see me and I wave at them and they wave at me, and it's all happy.

You'll have to give me your email addy... I have a very big need to stay private on here. I can't be open if I'm afraid someone will find me and read private stuff. Can you send a pm to a moderator for me and ask them to pm your email addy to me? I think that would work perfectly!

Do you pray in tongues? I don't have that gift.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:03 pm

yeah the hologram one ,, ohh buff ok i guess that goes wiv the theme of ur drm,, ,,um yep i

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:31 pm

drm,,,um well ur up high again elevated,, clothes intact, um doin ur thang,, um no door?? scary ,,um u can see but u can be seen,,by ur family etc,,it seems like ur at ease wiv that even tho in real life it causes some concern,, um the brown window tells me u look at ppl wiv compassion an thats a good thing,.. let me kno,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:14 pm

I think there was a door that was closed. the big wall/window was on the right and the toilet right next to it.

I do, I think... I know a lot of times I don't...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm

well maybe thats an area u will move in2 if its not happening rite now,,somethangs r future in drms,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:11 am

Thanks D I'll have to keep an eye on it!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top