Black Trench coat and Naked! Oh come on guys, God made Naked People! Is this my MANTLE???!!! Please read it, I don't go into great detail about being naked as it has to do with being Excited and Joyful :(

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Trench coat and Naked! Oh come on guys, God made Naked People! Is this my MANTLE???!!! Please read it, I don't go into great detail about being naked as it has to do with being Excited and Joyful :(

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 am

I'll try to cut it down, shorter and to the point.

With some girl, don't know irl. Had stuff I had to get from some weird building. Needed a ride? She couldn't put stuff in her car but could give me a ride to mine?

We go into a mall and are in this book store but there weren't any books, we were sitting on the floor, the girl, my "step dad', and me.
In the room was crowded and we were in the middle by some some kind of big fake tree for kids. It was crowded with low income middle age people and some middle age Native Americans near us.
I was telling the dad and the girl what our plans were. I decided he would fly her in the prop plane and I would walk or drive (I don't know why, don't remember) because it wouldn't work any other way to get to the cars.
I got up, watching my step so I don't step on the Native American dude, as I was looking down I could see my super long blonde hair that I was holding out of my eyes (it is that way irl, down to my bootay)

The big part of this dream was what I was wearing and, what I Wasn't wearing...

I had on this black super thick Winter trench coat that went to mid thigh, then I had on my blue plaid flannel pj pants, some weird knee sox that aren't that color irl, and a pair of house shoes (I do own irl but never wear) that are big blue, with black circle representing mickey mouse head, and fuzzy, thick soled.

So, I go out the doors of the main part of the mall but it's not a typical mall. The main doors only lead to the top of the indoor stair ways in a main entrance hall with the glass front. There was an escalator going up higher than the floor I was on. I could see the parking lot and as I was walking down the stairs, mid way down, I realized I needed to go out the back exit of the mall and I was head way out of my way. I see buttons (irl would be for an elevator) and I push the Up button and realized it was for the Escalator next to me... I was on stairs (pressing up symbolic for going up?)...

Turned around and as I'm on the top stair my Trench Coat falls off and I'm totally naked from the waist up...

2 women were coming up the stairs and I tried getting my trench coat back on that was draped over the stair rail. It was HEAVY like lead! I struggled lifting the coat and by the time the women were in front of me I had just gotten it on and it was WIDE OPEN! The woman on the right didn't pay any attention just walked past and into the store, the woman on left she was beautiful.
I don't know if she was black or if she was white with a dark tan. Her torso from her hips to the bottom of her boobs were bare and she had on one of those tops that only covered her boobs and were cinched with elastic under and over the boobs (I don't know what they are called).
She didn't have much fat like a weight lifter ready for competition and her tummy was flat and muscular without the six pack though I noticed that she had a shade darker brown markings on her tummy just like this (( )) but diamond shaped, on the edges of her abs.

She was looking at me as though I looked really nice !! I was naked from the hips up... and she said something to the extent that I look nice? I looked down as I'm a little embarrassed, and I can see my white self from the top of my boobs (as if I had a bra on) and part of my tummy as though my boobs were blocking the rest. I thought, wow, I do look nice! Then I woke up.

2 Samuel 22:8-16
He wrapped himself
in a trenchcoat of black rain-cloud
darkness.
But his cloud-brightness burst through,

When I was reading 2 Samuel 22, I felt like it was bringing a few dreams and my name Hind's Feet together as this story. The castle dream, all my ocean dreams, lightning dream, the candle dream, Amazon dream, lion dream, black widow spider dream, this dream, the apple tree dream and heavy pouring rain dream. Does anyone else see this?

2 Samuel 22 (Amplified Bible)

2 Samuel 22

1DAVID
SPOKE to the Lord the words of this song on the day when the Lord
delivered him from the hands of all his enemies and from the hand of
Saul. 2He said: The
Lord is my Rock
[of escape from Saul] and my Fortress [in the
wilderness] and my Deliverer;(A) 3My God, my Rock, in Him will I
take refuge; my Shield and the Horn of my salvation; my Stronghold and
my Refuge, my Savior
--You save me from violence.(B) 4I call on the Lord, Who is
worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. 5For the waves of death
enveloped me; the torrents of destruction made me afraid.
6The cords of Sheol were
entangling me; I encountered the snares of death. 7In my distress I called upon
the Lord; I cried to my God, and He heard my voice from His temple; my
cry came into His ears. 8Then the earth reeled and quaked, the
foundations of the heavens trembled and shook because He was angry.
9Smoke went up from His
nostrils, and devouring fire from His mouth; coals were kindled by it.
10He bowed the heavens
and came down;
thick darkness was under His feet. 11He rode on a cherub and flew;
He was seen upon the wings of the wind. 12He made darkness His canopy around Him,
gathering of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
13Out of the brightness before
Him coals of fire flamed forth
14The Lord thundered from heaven, and the Most
High uttered His voice. 15He sent out arrows and scattered them;
lightning confused and troubled them
16The channels of the sea were visible, the
foundations of the world were uncovered at the rebuke of the Lord, at
the blast of the breath of His nostrils. 17He sent from above, He took
me; He drew me out of great waters.
18He delivered me from my strong enemy, from
those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me. 19They came upon me in the day
of my calamity, but the Lord was my stay. 20He brought me forth into a
large place; He delivered me because He delighted in me. 21The Lord rewarded me
according to my uprightness with Him; He compensated and benefited me
according to the cleanness of my hands. 22For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have
not wickedly departed from my God. 23For all His ordinances were before me; and from
His statutes I did not turn aside. 24I was also blameless before Him and kept myself
from guilt and iniquity. 25Therefore the Lord has recompensed me according
to my righteousness, according to my cleanness in His [holy] sight.
26Toward the loving and
loyal You will show Yourself loving and loyal, and with the upright and
blameless You will show Yourself upright and blameless. 27To the pure You will show
Yourself pure, and to the willful You will show Yourself willful.
28And the afflicted
people You will deliver, but Your eyes are upon the haughty, whom You
will bring down. 29For
You, O Lord, are my Lamp; the Lord lightens my darkness. 30For by You I run through a
troop; by my God I leap over a wall. 31As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the
Lord is tried. He is a Shield to all those who trust and take refuge in
Him. 32For who
is God but the Lord? And who is a Rock except our God? 33God is my strong Fortress; He
guides the blameless in His way and sets him free
. 34He makes my feet like the
hinds' [firm and able]
; He sets me secure and confident upon the
heights.
35He
trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

36You have also given me
the shield of Your salvation; and Your condescension and gentleness have
made me great.
37You
have enlarged my steps under me, so that my feet have not slipped.

38I have pursued my
enemies and destroyed them; and I did not turn back until they were
consumed.
39I
consumed them and thrust them through, so that they did not arise; they
fell at my feet.
40For
You girded me with strength for the battle; those who rose up against
me You subdued under me. 41You have made my enemies turn their backs to
me, that I might cut off those who hate me. 42They looked, but there was
none to save--even to the Lord, but He did not answer them. 43Then I beat them small as the
dust of the earth; I crushed them as the mire of the street and
scattered them abroad.
44You
also have delivered me from strife with my people; You kept me as the
head of the nations. People whom I had not known served me. 45Foreigners yielded feigned
obedience to me; as soon as they heard of me, they became obedient to
me. 46Foreigners
faded away; they came limping and trembling from their strongholds.
47The Lord lives; blessed
be my Rock, and exalted be God, the Rock of my salvation. 48It is God Who executes
vengeance for me and Who brought down [and disciplined] the peoples
under me, 49Who
brought me out from my enemies. You also lifted me up above those who
rose up against me; You delivered me from the violent man. 50For this I will give thanks
and extol You, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing praises to Your
name. 51He is a
Tower of salvation and great deliverance to His king, and shows
loving-kindness to His anointed, to David and his offspring forever.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Trench coat and Naked! Oh come on guys, God made Naked People! Is this my MANTLE???!!! Please read it, I don't go into great detail about being naked as it has to do with being Excited and Joyful :(

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm

I was watching something tonight, I know it's from God, the guest I was watching. He was talking about Mantles at the end of the show! I thought to THIS Dream!!! Is my trench coat my Mantle???!!!

http://freeprayer.org/wordpress/?p=168

A MANTLE REPRESENTS THE
PRESENCE AND POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Mantles are connected to
anointing. The most famous example is Elijah. He went up in a whirlwind.
When he did, his mantle came floating down. And Elisha took off his
clothes and put on the mantle of the Holy Spirit. Too many people are
trying to put on God’s mantle and are leaving their clothes on
. In the
Old Testament sometimes they would put the mantle on over their clothes,
but the dedicated wore nothing but the mantle. People who live, eat and
drink this thing, they get up praising. If you took their mantle, they
would be embarrassed; they wouldn’t know who they were anymore.

http://www.covenant-harvest.org/dz/custom/view_publications.php?id=264
"Conversation with Paul Washington - Black american Christians historically havn't had as much
psychological problems, depressions etc., havn't had much, beat down, not access to as much
but they have learned how to put on the mantle of praise
Rejoicing in the Lord and boasting in God.
God wants to give us spritual hinds feet (
), walk above our circumstances
What is joy - gladness, rejoice, Dict - emotion of great delight caused by something good."

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Trench coat and Naked! Oh come on guys, God made Naked People! Is this my MANTLE???!!! Please read it, I don't go into great detail about being naked as it has to do with being Excited and Joyful :(

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

"is very
thick (maybe
2') and has many folds in it. It looks quite heavy but you
don't seem
to be having any trouble wearing it."

That's EXACTLY how my trench coat was!!! It was VERY heavy to pick up but once it was on, it was weightless.

http://www.athisfeetministries.org/petersmantle.htm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 pm

We begin
to resemble Jesus in the world. We begin to love like he loved and forgive like he
forgave. We stand up for the oppressed and downtrodden. We bind the wounds of a
weary and wounded world. We bring people and God together.
It’s a huge responsibility to be Jesus…but if we pick up the mantle, we are
promised his Spirit, the Holy Spirit of God
. This makes the burden light and easy. It
makes what seem impossible doable
, if we are willing to pick up the mantle.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:33 pm

wen i first read this i thort it wasa booby trap,, ,,but i will see wat i can do swty,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm

hmmm tha mall sounds like a pik of ur mission feild,,a place wher all sorfts of ppl go,,um watch u dont tread on anyones toes,, culturely or financialy ,,ur hair kood be impeding ur vision,, ,,im thinkin ur trench coat is ur covering,, howeva in ur ascent upwards ends wiv ur upper body being exposed,, ,,,so i wood look 2 see if thers potential 4 this 2 happen in ur life in the near future,the elevater ride shows ,a promotion of sorts,or goin up a levl in the spirit perhaps,,but may end in a embaressing situ,possably or wiv u being vulnerable,,,ur coat getting heavy sounds like its overwhelming u,,not supposed 2 be that way,,a heavy hand possably,, ,,the trench coat seems central 2 this drm,,u need 2 find out wat this is/means,,that is the key,, ,,um the rest of the drm is 2 hott 4 me 2 handle,,i dont wanna make a booboo hope this helps a little,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 am

Interesting D, I wonder if the mall is the internet? I have been told by my aunt not to step on peoples toes... But, then again, I just saw my Tea Party sticker "Don't Tread On Me"... American Indian/don't Tread on me? Hmmmm... I'm pretty involved with trying to keep my christian friends updated to the times that are purposely Not shown in the news, I don't think some of them appreciate it... Even though Jesus TELLS us to watch the times. I know they don't know about anything other than whats on the news, which is a big lie! I won't go into it here :) Right now. Anyway, i don't want us to get all into the evils of this world's politics at this time, just the dream

I don't know D, it was only heavy to pick up but as soon as I got it on my shoulders, there was no weight.

Did you see the stuff I posted under it? If you didn't could you look at that stuff and tell me what you think?

Was the Woman an angel? I mean if I hadn't seen that I was naked under the coat, then I wouldn't have found the above supporting evidence, or that I looked "good" by the other almost half naked woman making me feel at ease with myself. Which maybe I should have put that her bareness and kindness put me at ease.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:17 pm

hvnt got tme now 2 look at ur extras,,,i think the coat being heavy 2 pik up but ok wen ur wearing is showing u its a haevy mantle u carry but ur well able,, its made jus 4 u,,um tha caramel babe im not sure shes an angel,,but i see wher ur coming frm,,perhaps ur lookin 4 some reassurance in ur life,,i guess u feeling good about ur boobs etc is realli a pik of confidence 4 u,,an ur being baked up by someone else whos in the same boat,, bravo,, i shood getta medal 4 bravery answering this post,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 pm

You REally should get a Medal!!! Here's your medal I couldn't find another fun one to use.

It felt that she was saying I looked good as a whole with the mantle. I'm not all that confident... I marked one of the postings where it says the Dedicated are naked under there mantle!!

That part of the dream just fit so perfectly with what I found I was like as I don't know anything about mantles!!

Hurry up and look at the stuff I posted!!
You're doing a good job helping me out with this

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 am

4 mi medal swty,,um mi feel on mantles is ther soo personal,,mADE JUS 4 u only,, altho they seem tranferable,,like elijah an elisha,, ,,um sometmes a mantle is placed upon us,,but i agree wiv ur thorts on the maNTLE stuff ,,glad i got that off mi chest,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:21 am

um i think mantles form identittys an indicate authority,, ...im sooo glad ur not demanding,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:34 am

this is interesting stuff.

D, I do this sometimes. It's my time for reflection usually

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 am

Was my mantle too Heeeaaaavy for you?

I don't know where the mantle would have come from... I know I have a line of ancestors who were preachers and I found out that part of my line of distant relatives have kept the tradition, but my great grandfather and up to the last preacher that connects him and my distant relatives did not continue. In fact my dad and his sisters are so far from God, I had 2 lesbian aunts... My dad turned away from God when I was a baby just because of how my family treated him and they were just new christians themselves...
I haven't been around any family since Christmas...

I was looking up what the Bible indicates the meaning of colors are, and Black other than meaning Evil meant Mourning...
God has been having me read A LOT of Old Testament prophets, almost every time I ask Him to show me what He wants me to read the Bible opens to OT. At one point it was the Same book over and over. Could He have given me a mantle of mourning?
I want to know Where I got it from and What it is.

I was reading about mantles last night and it said that people who have been passed a mantle have traits that were unique to the previous wearer. Something like that.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 pm

um nope swty,, ,,,um ur coat kood be made up of otha ppls lost callings,, an ur on the receiving end,, daaaaaaaaannnggg 4 u??? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 pm

I know that God passes callings that rebellious people have rejected and gives them to others.

Who was it in the Bible who said God could raise another in his place? I've just never heard of it being called a mantle!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 pm

um i think tha lordy used an gentile in one tme cos ther was nun in israel 2 do wat was needed ,,but i cant remeba tha story,, ugh,,um wat wood happen if some asked 4 ur jakect ,,wood u give ur coat aswell?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 pm

I recognize the gentile part.

Could God have been telling me that I do have a purpose for Him to use me in? I've never felt like I had a purpose, like I'm just here, for no reason.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 pm

I've always known in my head because I've always been told that everyone has a purpose. But just because you know something in your head doesn't mean that you have an inside personal understanding.
Those personal understandings are difficult for me to grab a hold of.
Sometimes it seems that I have to go through a whole bunch of personal understandings that leads up to just 1 personal understanding.

So, maybe God was showing me a few things like, I do have a purpose, that I have a mantle, that I'm dedicated to my mantle or calling whatever that may be... and that I look good in my mantle?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:35 pm

D, I found something as I was looking up black Mantle

I found something about Prophetic Mantles are Black and White or Buff.

My mantle was black and I was white/buff, I was Really fair almost glowing, but with a little cream colored/buff. IRL I'm fair but Not That fair!

Buff is prophetic and also discernment.

I've had a LOT of window dreams. I had one recently I didn't post... I was told that windows are prophetic.

I'll give you the link to where I found this if you want, but you'll have to enable pm's... at least for a little while

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:15 am

prt 1,,um didnt hav the big city drm in 3d?? thats significant,, u kno the intacession thang,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top