Dreams and Visions of Cobra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams and Visions of Cobra

Post by surushin on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm

For the Last month I've had this dream about a Cobra sitting with its body curled, but the snake is just sitting,but what I remember most about the dream is my feeling of fear. I'm not sure if this is a warning of an actual physical attack or just a warning of a spiritual attack.

surushin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams and Visions of Cobra

Post by lola21st on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Praise the Lord, surushin - welcome to the site!

A key thing that helps in understanding the meaning of a dream is the feelings you experience in the dream. Since you experienced fear I would say that this could be a warning of a spiritual attack. Given that the snake is sitting may mean that the spirit is waiting for an opportunity.

But be encouraged, God didn't give you a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Tim 1:7). No weapon formed against you shall prosper and any tongue which rises against you in judgement, you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord... (Isaiah 54:17). Stand firm in the authority that you have received from Jesus (Luke 10:19) - Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top