car towed by officers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

car towed by officers

Post by topsy10 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 am

I have recently had two similar dreams in which I saw my current car been towed away from where parked it by uniform officers (police and traffic wardens). In the last one, I was on my way to work (drive to work every working day) and stopped by to see an old acquittance, parked at the public car park, only to see my car towed away by officers and by the time I turned around all the officers have disappeared. One passer-by told me that I have to wait to receive police letter before I can do anything about it, at which point, I felt on the floor crying for my car. Please what is the meaning of this dream?

topsy10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: car towed by officers

Post by Nyagali on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 am

I am learning so please take what I share to the Lord and disregard anything that doesn't sit right in your Spirit!

You are parked. You are not moving anywhere in your life. THEN out comes police officers, traffic wardens and "going to work" in this dream. They would symbolize the law, the flesh, working in your own efforts, (not through the Spirit, who takes us, who does the WORK). Your flesh, your works, are being dealt with in your life now. Also you are "dropping by to see an old acquaintance"--the past. They are being taken away. this is TOWING. There is a scripture about how God DRAGS us. God is dragging some things out of your life.

I am not clear what a police letter would be. Maybe the book of Galatians can shed some light to you. Paul speaks of the flesh and the law and being free of this through Jesus.

You cry because it IS hard when God deals with this stuff in our life! Believe me, I shed a FULL YEAR of tears every single day when God began to take away the past, take away my old ways of thinking, begin to deal with my religious and guilty heart. Crying is OK. But know this, God is at work and when HE is at work, it can only be good. One step at a time though. As the dream showed you "I CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT". This IS what God wants. He wants to do the work in you and through you, not YOU in your own efforts--the law and through your own flesh.

Please ask Him if this sets right with you and disregard it if you don't feel it fits with your life now. He knows.
Joy

Last edited by Nyagali on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added more that came to me.)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm

hi topsi,,kood it be that the lord is tryin 2 get ur attention on some issue in ur life rite now??,,the law can sometimes mean the lord,, an ur car can be u ,,,um ur old frend,,was it someone close 2 u?? umm jus mi thorts,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 am

Just thoughts....

I have a slightly different take...the thing that stands out to me is that in both instances your car is parked and moved by authorities. Could it be that you're being shown that it's time to move onward regarding something? The fact that the second time you were driving to work suggests that the context of the dream may be work related (perhaps an issue of the past concerning work?)....

it feels like you're being removed from a situation because you've not moved on your own...

Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top