Love filled hug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love filled hug

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Hey everyone,
The other night I had a dream that has stuck with me. I was sitting on the top of a van in an inner city, i don't remember anyone else being around...and then I see this tall thin guy with a handsome face, he favored Romeo off of The Steve Harvey show, I always thought he was so cute, anyway...and he had dark low cut thick wavy hair, and he was walking toward me, and we held eye contact until he came up to me, then we hugged, it was like he had me around my waist, and his head was on my torso, and I had my head leaned on top of his, and I called him marcus. But the thing about it was, I felt so much love, an indescribeable love, like an unconditional love when we embraced. And after that we were sitting in the side of the van, he gave me some kinda burnt chocolate chip cookies, but i was so happy to get them ( I know the last part is REALLY wierd, lol). But it was something about that hug. So much love, a love that I cannot put in words. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Love filled hug

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Could it have been Jesus? I've been learning a lot about Jesus in dreams lately :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:08 am

Does the name Marcus mean anything to you?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:37 am

Yea, Marcus is an ex of mine...we were really good friends for years before we got together, and I really loved him. We're still good friends though. We always seemed to have this great connection....@ hind's feet, I dunno. I can imagine Jesus' love being like that...haow the hug felt, but I was hugging him like I can imagine Jesus hugging me, as his child.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top